+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It sounds like Justin is just benefiting from being the only rapper, and getting votes from people who prefer rap to singing. I can't see any other explanation. If so, he might make it through this week, too.

Satan- known as Mau Mau munchbot's Avatar
    Originally posted by Abelard
    munchbot, that kitten in your avatar is just too cute!

Harlemm's my pick to win, but I don't think he will. He's so unusual. Maybe once I'd like him to sing a song straight, without his dance affectations, but maybe not. He really did do a different take on "Careless Whispers," which is so difficult to sing. George Michael doesn't get enough credit for being a great singer.

I still can't see Alex as sexy.

Thanks Abelard, thats my baby

I agree with you on George Michael, he did a really nice rendition of Don't let the sun go down on me with Elton John a few years back. I didn't put Alex so far up the list because i think he is sexy, i don't see that, but he has charm and he doesn't seem to be full of himself. I like his voice and the fact that he brings soul into it. He has an excellent stage presence, he seems to draw the audience in. Yep Harlemm to me so far is a few notches above the rest.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Sorry but NO results show please. A waste of an an extra 1/2 hour or hour of my life.

I like how they roll it into the main show. The only thing thats bad is having to practice a routine and maybe never get to do it. Kind of cruel making Gary wait till the end, but he may have brought that on himself with his diva attitude.Lets make Gary wait til the last minute, and then dump him.

Kudos to them for performing on a moments notice.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by zippy
    It sounds like Justin is just benefiting from being the only rapper, and getting votes from people who prefer rap to singing. I can't see any other explanation. If so, he might make it through this week, too.
    I can't see how any fan of decent rap music would vote for him. He couldn't even stay on beat. He has no flow and his lyrics are weak...

Originally posted by zippy
    Or got votes from the people that always slow down to gawk at car accidents....

Satan- known as Mau Mau munchbot's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi

Hey now I resemble that remark yet I used my votes much more wisely than that!! LOL Thankfully this week I was able to get thru with immediate dialing on both my cell phone as well as my home line. I spread the votes all over the place with only a few exceptions....Justin, UGH!!! Shannon, should have gone for another song cause that did NOT do it for me!! and Serena, what in the heck was that she sang cause it SURE didn't sound right to me!!

FORT Newbie

Help with phone numbers...

Did anyone jot them all down? I missed the last part of the show, where they give you the numbers, and I want to vote for my five favorites!

Thanks in advance.

FORT Newbie
    Harlemm 866-956-FAME
    Brandon 866-953-FAME
    Alex 866-951-FAME
    Moy 866-952-FAME
    Serena 866-961-FAME
    Raymond 866-960-FAME
    Jamisen 866-959-FAME
    Shannon 866-950-FAME
    Allyson 866-954-FAME

Janae Ann was kind enough to post for me, so I pass this along to you!
    Leann Sweeney
    Author of Pick Your Poison
    A Yellow Rose Mystery coming
    next year from Signet

FORT Newbie
    Thanks leannrs! Just voted.

Go Harlemm and Shannon!

+ Reply to Thread