+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Justin is a triple threat - He's a threat to my hearing, my sanity, and my nerves...
    Snort! (as in choking laugh, agreeing wholeheartedly) Do what I do -- hit the mute button after the first few words.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh, Lord. Moy just "air guitared". You know, I am NOT feeling her tonight, either.

It's official. I don't care who wins now. Wait, maybe Alex because he is dead sexy. And only because he is dead sexy.

Ew, thank God it is time for Paradise Hotel. I don't feel entertained yet tonight.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Justin is a triple threat - He's a threat to my hearing, my sanity, and my nerves...
    That did it. I choked on a porkchop. I won't hang out with you guys and eat dinner anymore because you pose a threat to my health.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by MajiH
    That did it. I choked on a porkchop. I won't hang out with you guys and eat dinner anymore because you pose a threat to my health.
    Well, that and my personality make me a double threat... That's better than nothing...

Originally posted by MajiH
    It's official. I don't care who wins now. Wait, maybe Alex because he is dead sexy. And only because he is dead sexy.
    There IS just something about Alex, isn't there.....
    In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

FORT Newbie

thanks

Thanks Janae ann. Gosh, I really had those digits mixed up.

Serena was just awful. What blood debt is owed her by the judges and producers? Everybody else was somehow "off". I wanted to kick the TV when Justin's repetitive rap hit the air. Harlemm, with his Samurai Singer thing going on was the best part. What's the matter with this show?

:mad: I'm extremely dissapointed with tonight's show.
    *Serena, who is one of my favorites, did a terrible job IMO. I can kind of understand the contestants not being able to give their best performances though, it must be terrible standing up there waiting for your name to be called, and then to have to perform right after it is.
    *Raymond, I really like him. He seems very down to earth and has a great personality. IMO he gave a very strong performance, but I do agree with Carnie, he was flat at the end.
    *Alex, *sigh* I love him. He's sexy, and seems to be very down to earth. Also, I love the songs that he picks, but tonight his performance didn't blow me away like it usually does.
    *Jamisen, I was shocked she made it through, I thought for sure that she and Justin would be the ones to go. Unfortunately, I was terribly wrong. She was much better than last week, but I just don't like her.
    *Brandon, I really like him, and enjoy watching him perform. I love his dancing, and overall I thought he gave a decent performance although his vocals definately weren't up to par with last week.
    *Shannon, I was very impressed with last week's performance, but this week she was way off, and her comment to the judges was uncalled for.
    *Harlemm, I know they didn't go from the person with the highest votes to the one with the lowest, because I don't think he could've come in 7th. I really like him, he's unique, he has such passion for what he does, and he's so talented. Every week he gives his all and performs his heart out.
    *Allyson, I don't think she'll make it through to the next week. She did so good with Cabaret, but the past two weeks, she hasn't been that impressive.
    *Justin, terrible, enough said.
    *Moy, I really enjoyed her performance, much better than last week, but I was expecting more from her, she did a great job though.
    *Lauren, I was never that impressed with her, so it doesn't really bother me that she was eliminated.
    *Garry, I really like this guy, he's got an amazing talent, I think his ego definately prevented him from being successfull on the show, which is very unfortunate, I didn't want him to go

Overall, I thought the show was handled very poorly. I think they should have a seperate results show like AI. It's not fair to the contestants who worked hard all week and only got to perform in the group number, which was also terrible. I thought the show seemed too rushed. I also missed the video introductions they use before each contestant comes out. I hope this show is A LOT better next week. *sigh* that was a long post, sry, just needed to vent

Satan- known as Mau Mau munchbot's Avatar
    WOW there was some good and some really ugly tonight. First Harlem is captivating, I like the fact his performances are different, they are entertaining I thought thats the idea of the show, I can't stop watching when he's on. Facinating. The really bad ones were Serena gawd, i thought i give her another chance since she was so highly praised, boy i thought she did worse then last week. That was literally painful to listen too. Shannon doesn't sing she screams and shouts what happend to her. Justin, Justin, Justin .
    Jamisen, didn't like her last week don't like her this week, to much of a strip joint performance with the uhs and ahs. Moy doesn't really do it for me either but she did better then last week. ALex is pretty spooth, so is Brandon.
    The only girl I like is Allyson and she can use some work. the rest still in between.

So far the only one that really impressed me is Harlemm, I love to be entertained. He takes you someplace don't know were though

1. Harlemm
    2. Alex
    3. Brandon
    4. Allyson
    5. Raymond
    6. Jamisen
    7. Moy
    8. Shannon
    9. Serena
    10. Justin

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    munchbot, that kitten in your avatar is just too cute!

Harlemm's my pick to win, but I don't think he will. He's so unusual. Maybe once I'd like him to sing a song straight, without his dance affectations, but maybe not. He really did do a different take on "Careless Whispers," which is so difficult to sing. George Michael doesn't get enough credit for being a great singer.

I still can't see Alex as sexy.

+ Reply to Thread