+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I'll pay people a dollar not to vote for Justin.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Damn, you guys are blowing up this joint tonight! LOL

Okay, IMHO, when they sucked all that fat outta Carnie they must have slipped into her brain as well. Geez, is she wrong about some stuff.

So far I have seen Serena and WAS NOT impressed. Toni B is hard to pull off and the whole time it sounded like she was running a jackhammer. I hated it.

Raymond - meh. Left me as flat as the last note.

Alex - not superb but dead sexy. Move over Fat B. Dead sexy.

Jamison is up next for me but I have to go play Candyland.

Oh, Lord. She is singing about CHILDREN!!!!! EEEEEEEEK! Wonder where Juanita is now??

Back in awhile to read what everyone else has written!

Justin aside, I still like Alex and Brandon. So far, those two are the only reason I'm still watching.
    Am I the only one bothered by Harlemm's showboating during his performances?
    In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

I so don't want to go play Candyland. AHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, carry on.

FORT Fanatic
    I switched to watch American Kids (taping the last part of FAME) and come back to see that Justin advanced. What is this world coming to?! He's the ONE contestant that I just knew wouldn't make it. Shew! (This is the last time I tape FAME and watch American Kids--will do it in reverse from here on--not that that will keep Justin from moving on)

A much better show this week. Surprising, because they chose the most agonizing way to torture the contestants. How they can perform under all that pressure is beyond me. Great job kids!

Serena didn't thrill me. She's lovely and classy, but gave us a dull rendition of a beautiful song. Nerves?

Raymond - Surprise! Cuteness rules! Hate the song -- too boy-bandy for my taste, but he's singing great, especially after last week's fiasco. Still want to hug the stuffing out of him. Let's keep him another week.

Alex - strong singing, annoying song choice. I'm getting very sick of the wink and smirk school of audience charming.

Jamieson - Great dress! Staging reminds me a bit of Jessica Rabbit, but good singing and such a pretty girl.

Brandon - another on the cuteness patrol! Great dancing, poor song choice, doesn't get the jive. Keeper.

Shannen - Finally, a classy dress selection for Ms. Bex. Unfortunate song choice, heard too many times lately. A kid on Amjr sang much better last night. No need to reach down for the throaty growls, just get the beat right please. Disappointing overall.

Harlemm - What's he going to do next? Even though I'm not always wild about his choreagraphy and song choice, I allways want to watch him . Charisma!

Allison - Oh, dear. Sorry, hon, I can't see you lasting another week after that. Why wear that horrible hat all night if you're just going to shuck it in the first few notes of the song? Madonna impression on a cruise ship.

Lauren's going home. Drat! That means either Gary or Justin (heaven forbid both) is staying.

Justin - Why?????? I have no words. He has too many.

Was there really any doubt? Of course arrogant, annoying Gary's gone bye-bye and the adorable Moy remains.

Moy -- electric! As Jojo said "Moy's back!" While I wasn't wild about the song, her performance was mesmerizing! Real star quality.

Allison and Justin to go, please.

Well, my computer refuses to play Candyland. That's ONE smart computer I have.

Just saw Brandon. Pretty good, not great. Pretty good on the dancing with a few parts where he looked like a broken egg beater but I think I can forgive that.

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I'll chip in, AnnaRHR! Let's start a fund.

Brandon and Harlemm are so fun to watch in the group numbers. They really float. Wait, I remember clowns floating in IT. In fact, everything floated down there. I retract that whole statement. Ooooh, who was that SHRIEKY one I just heard?? Some guy. And Justin just BLOWS....and not in an entertaining way.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Pffffft. Save your hard earned cash. I'm willing NOT to vote for a helluva lot less than a buck.

+ Reply to Thread