+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auditioners?

Auditioners?

So....is anyone here actually auditioning for spoiler spots?

I am; just sent my audition FedEx last week ^_^

FORT Regular
    Good luck, Emily. I don't agree with the spoilers, but I'll watch and reserve judgement. What's your style like??

Regarding your comment about not agreeing with the spoilers...I just want a chance to be on stage. I didn't know about auditions before for Fame, and this is the only chance I have to be on the show. Even though you don't like the idea of spoilers, please understand where I'm coming from as a hopeful performer. I really don't expect to beat quite a few of the finalists if I DO get selected, buuut...

My style? Let's see. I think it's kinda like Hildebrant's...a singer who dances...except my voice is bigger. I like doing jazzy numbers and show tunes especially. My audition pieces were a song/dance number to "Hey Big Spender", and I sang "All That Jazz", "Amazing Grace", and "The Star Spangled Banner".

FORT Regular
    Nothing personal, Emily. It's all for ratings. Good luck and I'll be watching. I liked the jazzy stuff like Laure Hilderbrand did but doesn't look like the judges did.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Good luck Emily !

Thank you ^_^

+ Reply to Thread