+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Spoilers (new singers/danceres introduced later)

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I think they're watching the videos, then having the people with the best videos come in and audition in person. I don't think they're letting someone come on the show just from the video.
    I still have the feeling we will see contestants again who did not make it as a finalist... maybe the 4th pick out of the 6 which was not revealed to us and they may compete against the spoilers by letting America decide this time......... Maybe a wildcard round... I just didn't get the feeling they were gone for good.... all of them anyway

I don't like the idea of the spoilers either.
    I can think of a number of talented performers from the top 24 who didn't make the top 12 that I would rather see again than a new batch of people.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Anna,
    I like the way you always try to take a step back and look at every issue objectively. You seem like a wise gal at a young age. Good for you!
    However, no matter how I break this down it just doesn't come out right to me.
    Just my opinion tho.....

FORT Fogey
    Well, I will reserve judgment until I actually see the spoilers, because if they find some truly talented people who simply had not been informed of the initial auditions, I definitely think they'll be deserving. I just hope they find some unique people (unique like Moy, not like Justin... ), and not people similar to several of the contestants. Fair or not, I must admit that it will draw in curious viewers who want to see who they bring in. I know I'm definitely curious. I don't think a spoiler could win because they haven't had the time to build up a fan base, but I just want to see the dynamics between them and the other contestants.

And thanks for the compliment fama.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    20 bucks says Edgar from AI is there.

I don't want to see spoilers, either. I say that now but as soon as they march out some hot guy who makes my knees buckle, I'll be all for it. My knees could use some buckling.

Originally posted by MajiH

I wouldn't put it past him.

I don't like the spoiler idea at all.
    If you didn't know about the original auditions, uh, tough, you'll just have to try out next time if there is a second series.

Adding new people now rings rather gimmicky to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't see the point in having spoilers at all. If they needed more competitors they should just have picked more at the start from the auditions.???
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I think the idea of spoilers is just for the "shock" value and to create suspense like all of the other 12,000 reality shows on TV right now

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

I think having the spoilers is a great idea! I think that adds a very unique twist to this show since the other shows haven't done anything like this... and who knows we may get somebody that will knock our socks off!

It just gives us as viewers something else to look forward to and it could really shake up this competition

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by MajiH

That would be 20 bucks well spent!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast