+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie

harlemm lee

harlemm lee is the best talent in all these reality shows! does he have a fan club? if not - then let's get one started! he should win! VOTE FOR HARLEMM LEE!
    Last edited by John; 06-26-2003 at 08:19 AM.

I pretty much agree. Was it me, or was everyone's performances
    but Harlemm and Serena's unimpressive? Harlemm, almost 40 or not, is Outstanding, and more of the triple threat than Serena---
    he has the moves and she doesn't, so yea, at this point he's the best man to win---he's so creative!!!
    Erica T.

I am definately his fan! Each week he gives me more reasons to hope that he will make it. I tried voting, but had problems so, I hope you were able to get through!

He is my #1 favorite!

FORT Newbie
    So refreshing to see someone like Harlemm, so obviously prepared for his big moments. All of the finalists are talented, but Harlemm brings something special to this reality show.
    Leann Sweeney
    Author of Pick Your Poison
    A Yellow Rose Mystery coming
    next year from Signet

FORT Regular
    From day one in his audition I was struck by this guy. He stood out from the first instant that I saw him perform. He has only gotten better, showing amazing vocal and physical control and UNBELIEVABLE expression - he is so into it, he just becomes the performance. He's just electric, and in my opinion, the only one who is a real, real triple threat with no reservations. There are some double threats still in the competition, so maybe they need to remind the audience what this is supposed to be about. It's not American Idol! They have to be able to dance and sing and have personality, not just one or two. The few triple threats who are left don't threaten on each level the way he does, and I truly believe he deserves to win. Harlemm, you are the man. Keep up the amazing attitude on top of the amazing performances.

IMHO

and
    I agree whole-heartedly about Harlemm! He is still my favorite.

I just absolutely loved his performance last night! Careless Whisper is one of my favorite songs, and he did it soo right, and soo original... I just love the fact that he can make me laugh while he sings, and the way he delivers is,... i just got shivers up and down my back!!! GO HARLEMM!!
    btw, anyone have an idea where i can download last night's performance? I just want to see it over and over again!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

I was wondering if the fact that he is older is helping him.
    I know at 36 I am much more comfortable doing what I want to do than I was at 21. He has no inhibitions and I can't help but smile as soon as he does. Infectious
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by IMHO
    He's just electric, and in my opinion, the only one who is a real, real triple threat with no reservations. There are some double threats still in the competition, so maybe they need to remind the audience what this is supposed to be about. It's not American Idol! They have to be able to dance and sing and have personality, not just one or two. The few triple threats who are left don't threaten on each level the way he does, and I truly believe he deserves to win. .

This guy is so original and mesmerizing! I never know what he's going to do next and THAT keeps my eyes glued to him!

I had no trouble voting last night and thought his pre-recorded message sounded sweet.

+ Reply to Thread