+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

Trublu... are you saying Harlemm could change to become the stereotypical pop star or that he could change what the public thinks of as pop star?

I hope you mean the latter

Welcome to the board
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't want him as a pop star, but if he came out with an album, I would definitely buy it. I love how unique he is. And he shouldn't feel the need to hide his age, because having that talent and those dance moves where he can compete with people 20 years younger is doubly impressive! He's my pick to win this whole thing (with Brandon in a close second)!

FORT Regular
    (I thought I submitted this before) but here goes....

I thought Harlem was brilliant. I didn't care for that song when Justin did it on AI. I thought it was weird that 2 people would choose such an obscure song. But Harlem took it to new heights (pardon the pun) and he soared (groan). Maybe JoJo will take back that comment about Serena winning this thing.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe the song is easy to get copywright clearance for.

FORT Newbie
    I hear the judges talkin bout triple threat this and triple threat that...except in reference to OTHER finalists..what about Harlemm? That boy can act..he can bring any emotion to any song!!! did anyone bother to notice how much damn emotion Harlemm brings to every song and performance...always the right touch of sincerety and light-heartedness..Harlemm Lee will definetly go to the top of this competition...the caliber of his performances and his vocal abilities are unparalleled...when Harlemm sang he made me feel..he made me believe..and I truly believe that is what music is all about..when you can evoke emotion, harness passion like he does..then u have truly succeeded as an artist..best of luck to Harlemm..u deserve this...btw..you know that you are the leading contender when the next best in the competition(Serena) names you as her biggest competition!! being 36 only means that he is even more amazing considering!!!

I agree he is all that and more.

Unique and very humble. Talented!

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    I TiVo'd Fame last week because my hubby was out and I didn't want him to miss it. Let me tell you, I've watched Harlemm's performance about four times - only because he REALLY stood out to me this time. I agree that Serena is a natural, but there is something so unusual about Harlemm that I think he may come out on top. On a side note, I also want to mention that I really liked the entire cast's rendition of the Fame theme song. It was nice to hear everyone's best voice qualities displayed in a single song. They could have kept "Staying Alive" though. I wish people would just leave that song in the 70's where it belongs!
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

I really hope he makes it! As I've said before, I'd really like to get his CD!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I thought Harlemm Lee was GREAT, his voice is very clear and strong. I thought when they caught lying about his age that he was going to be disqualified, glad he wasn't. LUCKY!!

I agree, Harlemm is one of the best up there... I really hope he wins it all... I wish i could vote for him... and I don't care about his age, he's sure cute for someone his age!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

+ Reply to Thread