+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Harlemm Lee

oh, and a compilation of songs he sang on Fame including original songs... sorry, i almost forgot about that...

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    The last thing i heard was that he was busy recording... and that he has done at least 4 songs already... i'm sure he's doing a lot of his own songwriting!! His album will be released early next year (2004)... I miss him a lot now...
    Next year?!?!? I can't wait that long!

Well, at least it's going to come out a couple days before my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Thanks for the news! Does anyone have an idea what kind of songs or style of music will be on it?

Hi eldee... here is what the "newsletter" said:

" "Introducing Harlemm Lee" , the highly anticipated debut album from Harlemm Lee, will be in stores on November 11, 2003!"

"Since the night American voted Harlemm Lee the winner of Fame, he has been hard at work on his debut album. The album, set to be realeased on WIRE records, will be a compilation of many of your favorite songs performed by Harlemm on Fame in addition to new tracks including "I Love You Love Me" performed on the Fame season finale."

If you're interested... you could go to: http://www.wirerecords.com/fame/default.htm
    and sign up to receive updates

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    Hi eldee... here is what the "newsletter" said:

" "Introducing Harlemm Lee" , the highly anticipated debut album from Harlemm Lee, will be in stores on November 11, 2003!"
    sinclair, thanks for the great news! I've already preordered my copy from Amazon! I can't wait....

+ Reply to Thread