+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie

OK ok! Forgive me for bothering you! Gosh. I wouldnt wanna make you answer another question!! Thanks anyway John.

Well, I know it's "just you", so it shouldn't be a problem, right? But what about the 25,000 other "just you"'s who come here every day. You can see how people who ask questions whose answers are easily found with 5 minutes of reading should be pointed that direction, right?

Hug me!
    can't be.. something doesn't add up. For one thing, Harlemm Lee is not 5'6. and secondly, Harlemm is chinese but this Gerry is Filipino!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    can't be.. something doesn't add up. For one thing, Harlemm Lee is not 5'6. and secondly, Harlemm is chinese but this Gerry is Filipino!

Harlemm is Fillipino too...read the Harlemm thread though. It is the same person I can promise you that.

FORT Newbie
    That's exactly what i was thinking 205. If he was famous before why would he be on fame??

And john, What the heck are you talking about? "Just me" what?For your info I could not find the Harlemm Lee thread that answered my question ok? END of discussion. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Hug me!
    Okay.. I am pissed now.. So the Harlemm Lee that we know is ALL lies.. lies!!!! First he lied about his age... now.. we know that he lied about his past, his nationality and his height. Seriously who is Harlemm Lee.. or should I say who is Gerry Woo ? This is sickening... Who knows.. may be his real name is Gerina Woo!.

P.S. AbIzACoolGuy... Chill... buddy.. it is not in your best interest to piss off John.
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 08-11-2003 at 05:23 PM.

Yikes, thanks, I guess. But I'm having trouble caring about Mr. Woo at this point. :-)

Hi, AbIzAcoolGuy. The first posts I found re: Harlemm Lee/Gerry Woo is on the Harlemm thread pages 5 and 6. I hope that helps.

John has over 6,000. members and has gone over 340,000 and counting since the start of FORT. I believe he just thought that it is easier for us to possibly find the answers to some questions ourselves. Plus, we might find out other information while searching!

Let's keep in mind that he is the owner and supporter of FORT and we are the non-paying guests. I hope you enjoy FORT and the other members.

FORT Newbie

Gerry Woo = Harlem Lee= Filipino

What's the big deal?

Gerry Woo is Harlem Lee. And Harlem is 75% Filipino, 25 % Chinese.

His Dad (half chinese) and Mom (100% filipino) raised Gerry in the Philippines where they were originally from....they came to the States like other minorities when Gerry was still a kid.

I've met his family before and I know Gerry isn't quite 5 feet six inches....but don't all people exaggerate their height in public profiles?

Im 5'11" but tell people Im Six' One....it works....

FORT Newbie

(cont)

Quote Originally Posted by irishjug
    What's the big deal?

Gerry Woo is Harlem Lee. And Harlem is 75% Filipino, 25 % Chinese.

His Dad (half chinese) and Mom (100% filipino) raised Gerry in the Philippines where they were originally from....they came to the States like other minorities when Gerry was still a kid.

I've met his family before and I know Gerry isn't quite 5 feet six inches....but don't all people exaggerate their height in public profiles?

Im 5'11" but tell people Im Six' One....it works....

Gerry's (Harlem's) Dad is half chinese and half filipino....

+ Reply to Thread