+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Chrome...NO I dont know where that other board is, but if they have any interesting info on him or the others I would love to hear it..

fyi...I would love to see shannon win, or brandon...I would hate to see two old pros like Harlemm or serena..

Harlemm was awful once again tonite..who would buy his cd?? what kind of music do you call that>>? He sings these dramatic "intros"..not really singing...just drama...and wiggles his fingers, does some kung fu, and crawls around...very odd..

I also would love to see what Whilhemena models would have harlemm model for...
    and I still would like someone to answer what sort of job he has held for the past 15 years or so??? thanks
    I, like many others obviously, am totally bewildered by the amount of time and energy you spend on this thread crapping on Harlemm. If you're such a big fan of Shannon's or Brandon's why don't you do something positive and go to their threads and say positive things. All the negative energy you're putting out seems to be such a waste of time.

Do you have something personal against Harlemm? Do you wish him ill? Do you think you're going to change our minds? What is behind all your efforts to disparage and discredit him?

And since you're so insistent on knowing about his private life how about turning the tables and telling us what you've been doing for the past 15 years? What occupation could bring you to this point where you are so intent on maligning another human being. Have YOU ever told a lie?
    "Enquiring" minds want to know!!

IMHO said it well. You've made your point - over and over and over. Please, please DO take a nap and then get a life!!

As for the "modeling" contract. If you listen closely when the prizes are described the contract isn't with the modeling division of Wilhelmina it's with the Artist Management division (WAM). Simply put, the winner will have an excellent agent and manager.

On a more positive note did everybody notice what Johnny Wright said last night. He thinks Harlemm is an amazing entertainer and can't wait each week to see what he's going to perform. That is how I feel each week. I would just love to see him in person. I read that he was in a small musical production some years ago and brought down the house everynight. I think that people who aren't busy looking for his quirks or differences just sit back and enjoy his sincerity and his fascinating and original way of getting to the emotion of a song and making us really feel it! Harlemm is like a good comedian who presents a slice of life in a way that makes us relate and say "Wow, I never saw it that way" or "Has this guy been looking through my window!?". Harlemm with just a simple gesture or expression takes songs we've heard over and over and makes them poignant and fresh. When he sings about an emotion or feeling, I BELIEVE that he's experienced it and it makes songs I never even really liked seem brand new and interesting. That is an amazing talent!!!

FORT Fan
    ROFLOL>>> tooo funny LOL>> you all are spending more time bashing me LOL...fyi...I am NOT on a tv show, nor am I a public figure...

asking questions like this is NOT out of line...I loved his sorry cloying "im 35 and short and bald"..but why not add I also have another name, had a record contract and been on other talent shows??

as for the modeling contract...get your facts straight....yes, the management deal was there from the start..they THEN ADDED a 100K modeling/model spokesperson contract with whilhemena agency..same deal that beautiful adrianne got on americas next top model...
    hello..please get your facts straight..

as for me..my replies have been in retaliation for the bashing Harlemm fans give out to ME.,..ie, I am from another board, I am someone else...I have too much time on my hands...I am a "mean" person, whatever,,,LOL>>

Fabulous is Harlemm.

So what if he is different that is what makes him special doing his own thing without being anyone else.

Harlemm I hope you win no matter what your name is or how old you are because you have talent.

Talent is the key word here and Harlemm has it.

Unique is his second name and he has that.

Because Harlemm, IMO, already has great singing abilities, I believe he could and would benefit from professional dance training. Regarding a modeling contract and not being the ideal, thank goodness. If all the world were so narrow minded, we would still have Barbie doll models at 5'8" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, weighing about 110 lbs., straight hair and nose. I like difference, no assembly line people.

Re: employment, he either worked, went to school, slept, was awake, etc, etc. Actually, that question might have been answered on the previous page. Have the other contestants given their resume? If they did or didn't I don't care because I'm not in a position to hire anyway.

FORT Fan
    LOL>>> I find it hillarious that it is politically correct to bash blue eyed blonds who are good looking....LOL>> and no I am not a blond myself...I just love to point out hypocrisy..
    as for the resume...hello...some of these kids were 16, 17, 18, I think shannon is 21...
    with harlemm we are talking a name change, prior lies, past record contract...one would expect to know what he has been doing?? singing and dancing in smaller productions and lounges or whatever is my guess..why not say?? why the "mystery"...

FORT Newbie
    ROFLOL>>> tooo funny LOL>> you all are spending more time bashing me LOL...fyi...I am NOT on a tv show, nor am I a public figure...

as for me..my replies have been in retaliation for the bashing Harlemm fans give out to ME.,..ie, I am from another board, I am someone else...I have too much time on my hands...I am a "mean" person, whatever,,,LOL>>

Good point "freebiesite". I've been wasting my time replying to your inane, negative, "gotta-have-the-last-word" posts. Thanks for the wakeup call - from now on I will simply ignore your comments.

Meanwhile back on Planet Harlemm . . .
    Go Harlemm!! Go Harlemm!! Go Harlemm!!

Standing ovation for last night's performance and all previous performances - especially "Get Here" my favourite!!

oh yeah.. i absolutely love his performances.. i would love to download them.. does anyone know if someone uploaded them? thanks!!

(HARLEMM IS THE BEST!!)

FORT Newbie

I've taped all the shows but rewinding and fastforwarding to watch Harlemm is a drag. Yes please, does anyone know if and where we can get downloads of these great performances????

FORT Newbie
    I'll be disappointed if Harlemm wins! I just don't think he has what it takes to win. Original...maybe but that doesn't make him a triple threat.

LOL>>> I find it hillarious that it is politically correct to bash blue eyed blonds who are good looking....LOL>> and no I am not a blond myself...I just love to point out hypocrisy..
    as for the resume...hello...some of these kids were 16, 17, 18, I think shannon is 21......
    Wow! With all of your LOL, you kind of seem angry. Who translated not wanting all models to look the same (which would shut out representing others, including you) to bashing them? Before you go pointing your finger, you might want to carefully read posts first.

+ Reply to Thread