+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie
    I am not taking away from his voice, because he does have a voice, I am just confused if this is suppose to be a triple threat contest of like AI, I don't think the show is doing a good job of seperating the difference and I think it needs to be made, that was what was suppose to be unique and fun about this show.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Personally, I think it's a crappy thing for him to have done. I would have disqualified him, if nothing else, just to show to the viewing public that lying to producers is not acceptable.
    I totally agree. Last night he was talking about people feel he inspired them, and I was thinking to myself, "He inspired people to lie?"

Alright, to the last comment... i'm totally peeved that you guys think that Harlemm broke a rule!! if there was an age limit, he would have.. but no, there's isn't... sure he lied about his age.. i bet everyone does, when they reach 30,... i'd be surprised that anyone would come out and say i'm thirty and proud of it!! Harlemm rules in the show and you know it!!!!

FORT Fan
    PLEASE dont tell us that "Harlemm rules in the show and you know it"...sorry I don't know anything of the kind..

To me music is subjective...people like or dislike certain kinds of music, I can agree Harlemm has a basically good voice, years of experience...but his singing and "airplane" dancing and his over dramatic moves are ...creepy to me...MY opinion..

I also am simply getting tired of "finding out" stuff about people on reality shows...and this applies to all the different show...idol, paradise hotel *where one contestant been on 3 shows, etc etc..

I have valid reasons and opinions..I would never think to tell you "you know it" that my reasoning is correct..please dont insult me and others that way ...thanks

agree to disagree LOL

~J.M.O.~

ok.. freebie.. sorry for the attack.. i was just kinda turned off to see all the negative things said about him... when all i can see is positive... so i will accept your disagreement...

in the meantime... GO HARLEMM!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I thought that i was the only one that thought he was a bit much. I agree that he is talented, but I am a little tired of the vocal acrobatics. I think he tends to over sing at times. Subtlety is a virtue that is missing. Sometimes it would be nice to just hear the song.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-A-Threat
    I have to say, Harlemm would be my favorite to see in the Broadway production of "Fame". The guy OWNS the stage.

I agree, he's got something unique going on! I'm taping all of his performances .

FORT Newbie
    Harlemm *always* over sings. Makes me wonder about his talent. Why does he have to drag out every note/song? I'd like to hear him sing "normal" with no overdoing the stage antics. Just regular dancing and singing.

FORT Newbie
    since day 1 shannon and harlemm have been my favs.. i love the song he sang 2 weeks ago.. i forget the name.. caravan.. cross the desert like an arab man.. best song
    !

My $.02
    I don't understand the big hype about this guy... he annoys me like Serena does.

I agree with freebiesite.. he creeps me out.

+ Reply to Thread