+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie
    I don't like someone who feels they've got to lie to be on the show. That really bugged me because it shows he's not forthright. The age business doesn't bother me...just the lying.

FORT Fan
    I agree Karen...and since they bothered to make such a fuss about the age, why not just say right then and there he had also changed his name and had a recording contract already years ago??

I think I may be just getting sick of reality shows where there are always "revelations" about the contestants...

He really creeps me out..old enough to be Brandons dad...I think the whole show is pushing harlemm...not very fair JMO

FORT Newbie
    I don't understand what the big hype is about changing your name or lying about your age either. Big freaking deal. It's not like he assualted his 15 year old sister or got arrested for drugs or whatever. Get over it people.

yes, I wish he would do something a little different next week...maybe a faster tempo song or something. he's got talent and he's not your typical "beauty", but he's got something.

I hope Harlemm wins because Serena, sorry but there's already a Whitney, a mariah, blah, blah. and Shannon, there's already a britney and a christina. Brandon, there's usher already. That's my rant.

Harleem ROCKS!!!

FORT Newbie
    I have to say, Harlemm would be my favorite to see in the Broadway production of "Fame". The guy OWNS the stage.

Big freaking deal. It's not like he assualted his 15 year old sister or got arrested for drugs or whatever. Get over it people.
    It's apparently no big freaking deal to you, but apparently also a big freaking deal to other people. So, don't worry about it, and let others say what they want...

Personally, I think it's a crappy thing for him to have done. I would have disqualified him, if nothing else, just to show to the viewing public that lying to producers is not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite

I think I may be just getting sick of reality shows where there are always "revelations" about the contestants...
    I have to agree with that.

I have no problem with him being 36, he certainly has the energy and moves of a much younger person.
    The fact that he lied about his age does bother me, because I feel it was so unnecessary.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I couldn't care less. seriously

I think he's fun to watch. I really don't think he will win though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    I knew I was tired when I posted yesterday but I can't believe I spelled Harlemm's name wrong three times! Duh.
    Anyway - about last night . . .
    Amen and HALLELUJAH HARLEMM!

PS Nice try TYCE, but NO DICE!

I am so glad that he is doing well! I enjoy his personality and risk taking, which has already caused some controversy. I wouldn't object to more variety, but I am very happy with his performances.

+ Reply to Thread