+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlemm Lee

FORT Newbie
    I love Harlemm Lee and could care less about name changes or ages. He is simply amazing and puts so much emotion into his performances it's like hearing the songs for the first time and suddenly understanding what the lyrics really mean. If he can do that and dance and be so incredibly original and charismatic at the same time he should absolutely win.
    As for the amateur/professional thing I agree that he was an amateur trying to become a professional.
    The "spoiler" factor is bothering me a lot though, and in comparison to Harlemm's situation, check out this post I just made on the "Tyce Diorio, The Spoiler" thread. . .
    "I am very bothered by the "spoiler". His name is actually Tyce Keith Diorio and I would call him more of a "ringer" than a spoiler. I guess Fame doesn't rule out professionals as contestants but this really doesn't seem fair! This guy has been doing this stuff for years. Go to this web page at <www.triplethreatdance.com> for his résumé!!
    <http://www.triplethreatdance.com/fa...tycediorio.html>
    I also think Debbie Allen already knows him since he was in a big Oscar Awards opening production number she did about 5 or 6 years ago. Is that some kind of conflict of interest? I like the Fame show, I've always liked Debbie Allen's work and I have nothing personal against Tyce but this doesn't seem right. I think this information should be made public about him so that people realize what an advantage and head start he seems to have over the other contestants. I also think Serena's comment about the advantages of auditioning by video tape rather than sweating through a live "cattle call" type audition is very accurate. It's kind of like writing your SATS at home with reference books and an eraser handy."
    I feel that in contrast to Harlemm, Tyce really is a professional and his experience combined with the video audition and his previous Debbie Allen connection gives him an unfair advantage over Harlemm and the others, regardless of their backgrounds.

Harlemm has that angel quality because he is so humble.

With him I think what you see is what you get. He is really devoted to hisway of performing and makes everything his own.

I do not care either about his name or his age. He is excellent at what he does. That's more than I can say for a certain rapper!!

Newbies to FORT and the Fame forum!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Once again...Harlemm Lee! You da man!

No, seriously, Harlemm made that "Greatest Love" song tolerable and he didn't even dance.

Originally posted by Abelard
    Once again...Harlemm Lee! You da man!

No, seriously, Harlemm made that "Greatest Love" song tolerable and he didn't even dance.
    I've never heard that song sung with such believeable emotion! It was wonderful!

FORT Newbie
    Kocky_Kamikaze, I totally agree with your opinion. Harlemm is an amazing artist who draws you into him when he performs...something most artists don't do. Best of luck to him and I know he'll go far!

I ABSOLUTELY am in deep, well-felt love with this guy.. can he be anymore cuter? I love the faces he makes when he hits high notes... you can tell he works hard!!! Harlemm is the best every week!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Originally posted by famefan2003
    Kocky_Kamikaze, I totally agree with your opinion. Harlemm is an amazing artist who draws you into him when he performs...something most artists don't do. Best of luck to him and I know he'll go far!
    He's definately a STAR!

FORT Newbie

Harlemm lee / Clay aikens

If you are like me most of you watch more than one of these reality shows, and at first i was going to ask the question Harlemm Lee or Clay Aikens(American Idol 2 runner-up) which do you perfer and if you want to choose between the two, fine. , but i am instead just going to state that these two have giving the best performances i have seen in a long time, and both are just great to watch. I hope Lee wins this, if not i wish him the success he deserves.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Please no comparisons to Clay ( I'd insert the barf smiley but am afraid for my life)
    The best he could muster was a side to side movement of his hips . Harlemm is incredible in his moves, strange though they may be at times.

+ Reply to Thread