+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Voting Problems and Rules

FORT Newbie

Phone Line Freeze out last night :-(

Did anyone else on the east coast have trouble calling in to vote? I tried calling in for Harlemm, Ray and Moy and for all three I got a message saying that "capacity had been reached for my time zone." This was only 20 minutes into the call-in period!!

I was *very* disappointed and mad! I really wanted to support my favorites.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yeah, me, too. Couldn't vote at all. Love the 5 vote theory, but they need to work on this a BUNCH!

FORT Fogey
    Me too and I started trying after only 11 minutes - the first several times it was busy! I wanted to vote for Shannon, Serena, Brandon, Harlemm and maybe Gary. I too like the 5 vote theory, but I wonder how they determine the 5 votes from one phone - maybe only 5 votes got through for all of the east coast - how would they fix that one?

Nancy

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I was going to vote for Jamisen, Alex, and Shannon but they only allowed me four votes!

And at 11:20 when my husband came home from work, I tried to use his cell phone but it said that they have reached the voting maximum for my time zone or something. I live in California.

Hopefully they can have all the problems fixed by next week.

FORT Fogey
    I tried calling for Harlemm, but it was busy, so I gave Brandon my five votes. After I voted five times, it gave me the message that they had reached their capacity for my time zone. Then I tried calling on my cell phone and got the same message.

Actually, it was for both East coast and those in Central time zone, because we get the shows at the same time.

I only got 4 votes out of 5(2 for Alex,1 for Jasmisen and 1 for Shannon).Serena would have gotten #5 if i had gotten through
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

I wonder how they will explain this next week.

A lot of people planned on voting a little later to try to avoid the busy signals, then got screwed out of voting....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I had the same problem (Central Time Zone). Kept getting busy signals the first 5 minutes after the show went off (wanted to vote for Harlemm, Shannon and Moy). Tried again at 9:15 and received the message that the maximum number of calls had been reached for my Time Zone.

At 9:30 I posted an e-mail to fame@nbc.com to voice my displeasure over having a maximum number of calls per time zone - I could understand the maximum of 5 calls per phone number. But time zones??? Give me a break!

I don't expect to hear back from them - but did have to make my opinion known.

Is that what it said? Maximum number of votes per time zone? I thought the message said something about the time being up, and that it was a glitch as each zone should have received 2 hours.

Interesting.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I called three times to make sure what the message was saying. This is an exact quote:

"Thanks for calling fame, But we've reached our call in maximum for your time zone. Please try again next week."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast