+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Voting Problems and Rules

FORT Fogey
    I had the same problem, got 4 votes in from one phone line, and none from our other...though I kept trying and got weird sounding busy signals... slow, then fast then slow...then "you've reached your voting limit", so I wonder if some of the slow busy signals were actually counted even if I didn't get all the way through? So, I'm not sure which ones counted for whom, but was trying to vote for Brandon, Harlemm, Shannon, and Serena.

I'd checked the website in the middle of the show, and there is a voting FAQ which says the time zone limit, but no mention of the problems that we are all experiencing. It makes me not want to watch and try to vote, especially if they are thinking that it's "America's votes" which is getting the participants through or not!

Nancy

FORT Fogey
    Same problem with voting in Upstate NY, last week by 10 past there was the "limit reached for your time zone" message, this week I did get 4 votes in, but not sure for whom truly because it said I reached my max of 5 without my hearing a "thanks for voting" message on the other end.

I wish they would address this issue on the show, because I may just tune in elsewhere if this is really such a joke. They should just have internet voting, like Star Search, rather than these silly phone lines which give so many frustrating busy signals (here & AI).
    Nancy

Well, I tried to vote last night. I got through twice for Harlemm. I also wanted to vote for Serena, Moy and either Alex or Raymond depending on which line I could get through on. I heard a busy signal several times. I'm not sure if I got a vote in for Moy because there wasn't a busy signal, but there also wasn't a message, there was just silence. If Moy's vote counted, that meant I only voted 3 times. After voting(?) for Moy I tried Alex's line but I got the message saying that I had reached the max votes for my phone number. I don't understand how this is possible. Someone on the show needs to address this and fix the problem right away.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I am on the West Coast and I used my home phone and cell phone. And although I get busy signals a few times, I was able to vote 5 times on each phone, so I had no problems. I was actually surprised because I thought this week would be the same as last week.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just a thought , but why is the vote such an important part that some people get tied in knots over it?

I can't vote from here - but it doesn't stop me from watching the show.
    ( They want me watching Canadian Idol , but sorry I don't want to)

FORT Newbie
    when i call in it doesnt work!, it says the voting for my timezone is over (im on the west coast) even though im calling like an hour after the show! what wrong??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567