+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Voting Problems and Rules

FORT Newbie

FAME TV Voting, What A Joke!!!

What a crock of crap Fames TV voting was!! I tried calling 20 minutes after watching all the performers do their performances and they claimed my time zone had expired. Excuse me, is this new math? How can these kids get an honest voting tabulation with this kind of underhanded stuff going on by NBC and the producers at Fame??? Do our votes count or do they not care about who watches the show and our input? Perhaps they have picked who they want to move on and are just messing with us.

Bottom line, Jameison can't sing, even though she tried and needs to go. And speaking of singing, how in the hell is Justin, a rapper, still even around?? Hell, he can't sing so he raps his crap!! I thought this was the triple threat!! How is rap singing??

There is some great performers on this show like Lauren Moy who can sing and dance better than all of them.

I will watch this show one more time, but if the rap crap boy and Jameson are still around, and I can't vote I will tune out !!!!!!!!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Take ten deep breaths, buddy. It's only TV, and nobody is out to get you.

p.s. thanks for not posting in all caps

FORT Regular
    Wow, someone's mad!!! I agree. The show is rigged. Justin doesn't deserve to be on and Jamison can't sing, but the judges seem to like her. Maybe to appeal to the Hispanic market or whatever she is. The only good thing about Jamison is that she's kind of chunky and isn't rail thin like Shannon. Jamison is definitely the weakest female.

FORT Fogey
    While I agree that Jamisen is one of the weaker performers, I don't want her to get voted off this week, because she deserves herself another week to prove herself when she isn't having microphone problems and a bad ankle. If she doesn't do well next week, then I would want her to leave. however, I still think she performed better than Lauren, Justin, Allyson, and Moy (although I think Moy might have just had a bad week) this week.

FORT Regular
    Jamison's already had two chances and she blew both. She's weak. Allison nailed both her performances, Moy and Lauren nailed one and had decent second performances. Who's to say her ankle will be better? She was never very good in any of the group numbers as a dancer anyway. Lauren has better legs and a stronger voice, Moy has the most interesting look of anyone and Allison is the best dancer on the show, a Broadway singer, but different. This is assuming that Shannon and Serena are locks cause they did great.

Just thought of something....maybe Serena should go. She's good but she's basically a professional. Touring with Glady's Knight, singing in Vegas....if she hasn't made it up till now, it's probably because she's just another good soul singer. nothing new or special about her. she didn't exactly nail the whitney houston song. it was good, not great.
    Justin doesn't belong. PERIOD.

I don't think this is about talent any more. It's about who has a look and who can bring in diffrent age groups.

Originally posted by notriplethreat
    Just thought of something....maybe Serena should go. She's good but she's basically a professional. Touring with Glady's Knight, singing in Vegas....if she hasn't made it up till now, it's probably because she's just another good soul singer. nothing new or special about her.
    There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of good singers singing back-up, performing in small clubs, doing Vegas, etc. who are just as good as some stars. Luck and timing have a lot to do with making it in show business. Katey Sagall comes to mind - she used to sing back-up for Bette Midler. A number of the people on Fame have been trying for years to get their break. Maybe this will be Serena's time to shine.

FORT Regular
    Really? I heard Katy sing on the "8 Simple Rules..." show and thought she was fabulous. Wondered where that voice came from. Now I know. Thanks! I've changed my mind. Go Serena!
    Maybe this is your chance.

Problems with voting

Hi fans. Tonight I tried voting and was not able to get one vote through. First it told me that voting was closed for my time zone, then I got busy signals so the vote did not go through, lastly, the recording said that I exceeded my limit to vote; but I never got one vote in!

Did anyone have or hear of similar problems?

FORT Fogey
    Actually, I had that problem on my cell phone. I started calling from my home phone and my cell phone and got five votes through right away (3 for Brandon, 2 for Alex) on my home phone, but I kept getting busy on my cell phone and eventually I got the message that I had reached the limit for that number. Strange...

FORT Newbie

America has spoke? WHAT A JOKE!!!

Well the producers of FLAME OUT are truely a pathetic bunch of losers in true NBC tradition. "America has spoken," we were all told this evening. To this I say B.S.!!! For thoes of us in the Western U.S, we know full well that we were NEVER given the opportunity to speak because we could not vote. My question to NBC, how in the hell has American spoken when we couldn't vote due to NBC's own pathetic failure to keep the polling phones up an running so millions of us could vote?

I watched FLAME OUT for the last time this eveing. Clearly this reality TV show is about who they wanted to keep on the show, not who had the triple threat to move on. NBC wants to keep as many viewers dialed in as possible, so they keep a nice mix of performers from all walks, as well as the "boy crap rapper" to try and keep us outraged he is still around. This show is a joke!!!

NOTICE HOW NBC DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ADMIT TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC HOW THEY SCREWED UP THE VOTING LAST WEEK. THEY THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO LIE TO US BY TELLING US "AMERICA HAS SPOKEN." The two tossed out this week got screwed by NBC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast