+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ***** Warning spoilers** June 18 th show discussion****

FORT Fogey
    Thank you so much - I figure I'll give Brandon three of my votes and Harlemm the other two. I was going to write them down, but being pregnant, my bladder called me right as they were calling them...

how many posts before your not a newbie?

aww congrats Anna! aww! i want a baby!!!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by kaelan
    aww congrats Anna! aww! i want a baby!!!
    I hope you're joking! You're only 18!!! But I am excited, though - only 2 1/2 more months (not even)...

Well, Harlemm's line is continuously busy, so I'm figuring he's fine and giving Brandon all five of my votes... As long as these two stay, I'll stay happy...

haha! no im not joking! im not even in a relationship...but i loooove babies! ahhh! sometimes i wish i could just raise kids and not have to worry about having a job or where im living or anything...but i know thats completely unreal. but i think i was born to have kids...i want like 5!

WTF! ahh! no FAIR....i called and they said theyve reached the calling maximum for my time zone...wtf? its only 10.16!

It still amazes me that they learned the words and dance routines for 3 group numbers and their solo performance in such a short time.

I like that we only get 5 votes per phone, but my kids were having a hard time deciding how to split them up

At our house:

Harlemm 2
    Moy 1
    Raymond 1
    Shannon* (?) 1

*if she's the one who sang Tina Turner's "Rollin"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wow, so cool Anna! Best of luck, hope all goes smooth and easy! Is it a boy or girl? I feel boy! Anyway, you will be very Happy!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by kaelan
    haha! no im not joking! im not even in a relationship...but i loooove babies! ahhh! sometimes i wish i could just raise kids and not have to worry about having a job or where im living or anything...but i know thats completely unreal. but i think i was born to have kids...i want like 5!
    Well, I have four step-kids and, believe me, it's a handful. This is my first of my own and it's a girl (My husband has all boys), so it's pretty exciting. I feel kind of young to be having a baby (I'm 22), but I have completed my Master's, so it's not too bad (I actually graduate with my Master's from Northwestern University on Friday...)

And yes, cali, Shannon is the one who sang the Tina Turner song.

yea shes the one that sang that. this is NOT cool. i was gonna wait till the end when no one was voting so i could get thru but what is goin on??!

+ Reply to Thread