+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ***** Warning spoilers** June 18 th show discussion****

im voting for jamiesn and shannen

Ok, a good show, but not the best performances from any tonight.

Least to best:
    Justin - never should have made it this far (though I'm bias 'cause I don't like rap)

Raymond - I love him dearly, but this was a poor song choice. Trying to dress like Michael is a huge mistake. I still want to hug the stuffing out of him.

Gary - smooth moves, but I wasn't digging his voice. As the judges said, pitchy.

Lauren - hard song, pulled it off fairly well. That thing in the beginning about falling in love with her boyfriend (to make up for last week's booboo) was kinda nauseating

Jamison - Again, a tough song. It's really hard to do Janet justice

Moy - (surprise!) This song just didn't do her justice. I didn't like her lower range and I didn't like the presentation. Just standing there and waving your arms isn't good enough.

Allyson - I hate Celine, but liked Ally's version.

Alex - awful song, ok performance, terrible pants. He needs to sing straight without all the warbling.

Shannen - (surprise!) I didn't expect to like her performance, especially after the teary-eyed "I'm a virgin, not a slut" stuff. But she did an ok Tina Turner impression. It would have been better if she put her own styling on it.

Serena - She's so beautiful! She did ok, and really owned the stage, but seemed to be gasping for air.

Brandon - Simplicity works for me. A very sweet, simple song, simply sung without a lot of staginess. Great job for a young kid.

Harlemm - 36 Rocks! Still seems a bit reminiscent of a drag show, but he has such personality, charisma, and a voice!

Are they really going to torture the kids by making them rehearse all week, then find out they've been voted off? That sounds cruel.

FORT Fogey
    Okay, was in the bathroom - somebody please tell me the number to call for Harlemm... I don't know why I didn't write it down...

i hope they tell them before they tell us bc waiting a week and rehearsing a week...bad idea!

FORT Fanatic
    Harlem's number is 1-866-956-3263

FORT Fogey
    Also, does anybody know Brandon's number?

I think that Harlemm and Shannon were the best.... Alex and Serena were alright... and everyone else was average, with the exception of Justin, whom I really disliked... I think that Justin will be one of the finalists to get the boot, and the other is a tossup between the others
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Brandon's number is
    1-866-953-3263
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

oh man you beat me too it!

*to

+ Reply to Thread