+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ***** Warning spoilers** June 18 th show discussion****

haha! she said we should vote for her bc shes ready for stardom. umm. why would i vote for her bc of that?

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I know they are trying to dance as they sing, but sometimes they seem to be too bouncy. I liked her singing well enough, but her earrings bobbing around was a bit distracting.
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

argh. serena was completely off the whole time. argh.

did she already sing once tonight? cuz she sounded winded. yuck.

what are these judges saying? i really really really missed something here. blah.

the judges seem to be completly contrasting with everything that i think haha!

Okay... whoever is in charge of the outfits on this show needs to be shot! lol What the hell is Debbie wearing? I never really noticed it until that last little segment... Whoever told her that neon green goes with leapord print is just WRONG! And those pants! ACK!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I know they can dance cause they do it in the group numbers, but yeah, the individual dancing is confusing me. I'm concerned that the best dancing may have been harlemm running around being an airplane.

The women's dancing in particular appears to be based on walking like a chicken.

IMO the best tonight were definately Shannon and Harlemm
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    There's got to be some happy medium between just standing still and skipping and hopping and spastic head bobbing when performers sing. I'll be paying more attention now to our current musical pop stars to see how they handle this dilema.
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Originally posted by blindart
    I'm concerned that the best dancing may have been harlemm running around being an airplane.
    LAMO!

I think that they are making mistakes when they try to incorporate too much dancing in the individual performances... I think it causes them to sing a bit off, and it's not needed IMO... we see them dance in the group numbers, we know they can do it... if they have strong voices they should just try to really sell singing the song IMO

+ Reply to Thread