+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/11 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Sean Dolan: Grew up as a Mormon. Says his mom was strict and Dad was more loose with the upbringing. Likes to dance by himself for hours. Says he watched an NSYNC Concert and the girls in the front row caught his eye and knew he had to perform to get them.

Senorita by Justin Timberlake: He can dance. Song is okay, not good for his voice, though. You know, you need a really distinct voice like JT to pull this off. Oh, something about this guy is just scary to me. Why? No idea. The head, the hair....and this is NOT a good performance. Now I can see why Lauren moved on as opposed to him. That must be a NO BRAINER for the judges.

Judges:

Johnny: Says he got the girls to jump up and scream. Bad joke about his pants and Carnie. Vocally, he says with work and training he will be better.

Carnie: Says she looked forward to hearing him sing, he is cute and has a great attitude and his dancing makes her go "ooooooooooooooooh".

JoJo: Does not think tonight's performance had enough punch to put him through but looks forward to seeing him dance in the closing.

Debbie: Cute, sexy, blah, blah, blah.

Moy: Was going to be a lawyer. Has two degrees. Says people have been pushing her to dance and act forever. Says you may not be able to convince people of her talent on paper but just put her in front of them.

Work It Out, by Beyonce: OMG! Wow. Stunning voice. Great dancer. Nice. Great look, clothes. Wow. Not much else to say. This girl has it all in my eyes (but I knew that was coming!)

FORT Newbie
    Is it just me or are they similarities between Carnie and Paula? After the first 3 words you cant understand what they are saying! Anyhow its great reading your take on the show (play by play) its nice to see how you viewed everyone.

Yeah it's a no-brainer. Particularly once you catch the final group number. Sean was sooo flat at one point. I wanted to reach into the tv screen and give him a karate chop straight to the throat.

Jeesh, what's with me tonight? Talk of drop kicks, karate chops, I definitely need to catch an episode of Dr. Phil in order to mellow out (it'll put me right to sleep)

And in the group number, I think Lauren's vocals are really good! But what was the song they were singing? It was really familiar.

Judges:

Johnny: Johnny wants "some Moy". Great vocals, attitude, etc.

Carnie: Something about Moy that is really cool. She killed it. Dancing is outstanding.

JoJo: Next time he gets a chance to interview Beyonce he is telling her to "look out". Moy has IT.

Debbie: Moy is a star. So loving and she burned the house down!

FORT Newbie
    boogy town?

Yup, Harlemm and Moy and Lauren should advance. No brainer, indeed! They were the standouts tonight.

Boogy Town? Recorded by whom?

Group number:

Boogie Wonderland. Lauren is wayyyyyy Broadway. Sean is awful. And I hate his face. Harlemm and Moy really stand out in this number. Lauren sounds bad now. Ug. OHHHHHH, Sean is horrrrrrrible. Harlemm, great. Moy, outstanding. Some of these people are JUST DYING vocally. But it's not a good song pick, either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast