+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/11 Show Discussion *spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    I think I no I KNOW I see a streak here what is it with Fame wanting ALL these kids crying on camera? Monday I think every contestant boo hoo'd. I felt like the blonde did stand out too but she in no way compared to Moy.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Talking about the prizes now. Yahoo. I wan't a prize. Someone get a Crackerjack box for me.

Johannes: Needs music to concentrate for his ADD. Says he is a mean adreneline junkie. Batman was his hero. "He had balls". Wants to be a rolemodel to kids.

LL Cool Jay's something or another. I think it is called Rock The Bell. Rap. DAYUMMMMMMM the boy can MOVEEEEEEE! You know, he looks like a skinny LL. Hate this song, though. Now he is beatboxing. (<--- I feel hip cuz I know this term!) Not bad, but certainly, in my eyes, not enough to move on. He is good, but not "stand alone" good, and whoever wins this needs to be.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    Moy, Harleem and Lauren (the blonde) i think the name is correct moved on!! Sorry I cannot recall what they performed etc. just Moy did something from Beyonce. Alot of help I am.

Judges:

Johnny: Says he caught the rehearsal and he is glad he did better tonight than he did earlier.

Carnie: thinks he has a great attitude and had a great performance but does not know if it will win out over the others.

JoJo: Says he had a bad rehearsal. Courage under fire. Says he is proud of him.

Debbie: Says he is different and unique and he had great confidence and she is proud.
    Last edited by MajiH; 06-11-2003 at 09:31 PM.
    ~*~ Maji *~

DOS, staggering due to a drop kick from MajiH that sent her straight to a hell filled w/big-haired men with obnoxious L.A. DJ attitude, peeks into the Fame spoiler spread, begs for forgiveness and humbly asks if she remain.

I promise to refrain and immediately disband my JoJo appreciation society. AFter all, it seems I'm the sole member.

Does anyone know how the voting is supposed to work for this show starting next week? (and if anyone uses the words AT & T and text message when responding to my inquiry...BEWARE!)

P.S. I definitely asked for it, i.e. the dropkick. I mean what's in the water I've been drinking??!!?

Lauren: Has trouble with guys and has a fear of rejection. Has a new boyfriend of a month and a half. Says she would pick FAME over him. (Nice. Bet he is packing as I type.)

Hit Me With A High Note from Sophisticated Ladies, I think: Nice voice. Deep, rich. Hate her hair. You know, I don't care for her but I bet the judges love her to bits. Not a lot of dancing. Lots of finger pointing and hip jutting.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Johnny: Loved her vocals, confidence and personality.

Carnie: Knew she was nervous. She looked great and has a powerful voice. Says she nailed it.

JoJo: Could not tell she was nervous. Nice job.

Debbie: Wonderful, great, etc.

Um, Dos. I drop kicked you cuz you asked someone to!
    ~*~ Maji *~

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I like JoJo , He's a hoot.

Was the show any good?
    I'm watching it on time shift west coast as I just got home....

Good to see Moy went on!

LOL, Time. Lauren moved on? Did not care for her. That means Sean Dolan must not have done very well. And I soooooo knew Moy was gonna make it!

Love or Money commercial: Some of this girls STILL think Rob may be better than the money. Paige crying. How sad!
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    Sean who?? oh yeah i can remember he sang seniorita by Justin Timberlake and BLAH is all I have to say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast