+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Special Monday Show 6/9/03 Post-Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Fade to black
    Maji is turning into Simon on us.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Maji is turning into Simon on us.
    All he has to do is say everyone needs to lose weight...

Disturbing av, by the way...

Fade to black
    hehe, they get worse... I still can't believe the fortune I found...
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Well, only the middle girl was outstanding. Was that Allyson? Two other girls lacked "it", spark or whatever it was. They certainly danced and sang, but the vibe was not there. Then the guys. Rapper boy was kind of funny, have to give him that, and holding his pants up in last number, and still not loosing a single move, nice job there. Then Raymond had some charisma, although he might actually turn out to be a better actor or some sort of TV persona than dancer/singer. Dion was awesome dancer, awesome, but the singing was lacking. Only the girl, Allyson, should have a chance of winning of this group (guess that is the general consensus here?)

I thought Allyson was great. The other girls were pretty good too, IMO. Didn't think the hair comment was very bitchy, it seemed light hearted. Wasn't real impressed with the guys. Hated Justin. He looks almost exactly like on of my friends (who is a girl). I'll have to see if I can find a picture because they look ALOT alike. I didn't see who moved on, but Justin did? Barf. Oh well, I guess he'll be the one to hate.

who moved on??
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

FORT Newbie
    Judges are doing what they've been told to do. Alyson ok - but the white rapper and Raymond were the worst. Danny was better than either of them. My cat choking up a hair ball is more entertaining that these two were.

Well I liked tonight's show. I was very amused! I thought no one was terrible, but no one was amazing.

Alexis - Has a good strong voice, on-key, bad song choice IMO, too sexy with the dancing. I don't know if she can dance or not. She seems a bit immature, but considering last week, she had a much better voice than most.

Dion - Best dancer tonight, but unfortunately worst singer. He was really off-key. But that dancing is awesome. Since this is supposed to be about the "triple threat" I'll rank him rather low due to the singing - but his dancing is awesome.

Allyson - Best performer overall tonight. Best singer tonight. Dancing is good - she has the whole package. She impressed me.

Justin - Seemed he got behind in the song - his rap was too slow and he sounded rushed. He also had serious breathing problems that were very distracting. Dancing is adequate. Not real impressed.

Christine - She has a good voice, not great. Dancing was OK. I see potential in her. I liked parts of the song, but not when she did the monologue parts.

Ramen - His voice was OK, not particularly powerful. He won't be singing any power ballads. Seemed to be one of the weaker dancers. But something about him - I guess personality - made me like him regardless.

Group Number - not as good as last week. Allyson and Dion stood out for me in the dancing. Allyson rocked.

1. Allyson

gap

2. Alexis
    3. Christine
    4. Ramen
    5. Dion

gap

6. Justin

That's JMHO. But what do I know, I'm only 1 out of 3 this week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Originally posted by drkim
    Ramen
    LOL

You know, I really want to love this show... I don't know why, but I do.

But it keeps getting worse for me.

Unfortunately, tonight was yet another step down in terms of entertainment & talent in my opinion.

Alexis - ahem, *cough* stripper moves *cough* - decent voice but it wasn't mature enough for me... too little girl-sounding

Dion - boy could daaaaaance... but boy couldn't saaaaaaaaang. At all. Oops. What are the judges smoking???

Allyson - pleasantly surprised by her great performance and excellent voice. Best performance of the night, hands down. Doesn't have that "it" factor though...

Justin - this kid called himself a cross between Eminem & Justin Timberlake... I would agree but we need to be more specific... he's an Eminem wannabe crossed with a Justin Timberlake who can't sing or dance. Energetic, yes... energetic does not a talented performer make.

Christine - poor choice of song... lackluster performance... voice troubles. Needs more experience. Thanks for coming out.

Raymond - Hmmm not sure if he's got star quality... decent voice... but inconsistent... and the dancing is going to be his biggest vulnerability...

Damn, gotta watch again on Wednesday...
    ~M o s a i K~

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    WOOOOOOO!

Anna, I'm a girl. LOL

I know the av is disturbing. Hence my choosing it. Kinda funny to look at Jim Carrey and say....."HEY? IS THAT REALLY HIM!"
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread