+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Special Monday Show 6/9/03 Post-Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff

Sorry Anna, I was having a look at the premier of Canadian Idol which was on at the same time.

I should be back with you Wednesday, when it's time for Moy
    I missed discussing the show with you! I probably won't be able to watch on Wednesday, because I have to go to a dinner (I think it's on Wednesday), so you better write good notes, so I can feel like I'm there...

How's Canadian Idol? As good as AI?

Actually, those comments were to me and if you look back at every single post I've made I haven't even said anything negative about anything except Justin and that wasn't particularly negative and I still picked him as one of my three...

I think fameiscool is a fan of Justin - maybe a friend or family member...

Fade to black
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Dion Watson from Compton is next.

He seems really down to Earth in his interview.

This boy can DANCE!!! He has a great voice too!
    Ugh no he doesn't (have a great voice)

But yea, damn the boy can dance. I was flipping and caught him and the white rapper.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie

Videos

Does anyone know where i can find a video online of tonight's show? I used to know Alexis and i missed the show (i really wanted to catch her performance).

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ninobaldaci
    AnnaRHR: Sure - Now do you truly think Justin and Raymond desreved to go on?
    You know, Justin was my #3 pick, somehow - although I really just liked Dion and Alexis. I think Justin was talented, but unoriginal.

And while I don't think Raymond shouldn't have moved on, simply because he was the worst dancer in the group, I'm happy that he did, because he's a nice guy and he goes to my alma mater (Is that a bad reason). I also think I've met him before, because he looks really familiar...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Ugh no he doesn't (have a great voice)

But yea, damn the boy can dance. I was flipping and caught him and the white rapper.
    Thinking about it, he didn't have a great voice, but I did think he had a good voice. His dancing skills distracted me. He was the best dancer though and should have moved on, just because a lot of people can sing, but I would prefer to watch people dance...

FYI, hazy - Your brother will NOT get any dates off of that picture. You need to find a different one...

And thanks to whoever deleted fameiscool's nasty posts.

Fade to black
    Oh he could dance. Best dancer I'd seen yet. He should definitely do something with that.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Fame: All Crocodile Tears, All The Time! WEEEEEEEE! All the girls are weeping through their interviews.

Okay, Aly is on. Not too bad. Strong voice. Like that. Comfortable on stage. Nice. She seems to have a sense of humor and conveys that in the music and dance. That's also appealing to me. Good job. Like it!

OMG, Hazy. Love the avatar.

Justin is coming on. You know, something about this kid just bothers me. Has from the get-go. And it's not that I don't like rap. I love certain rappers. Really do.

Oh, original rap. Eek. Oh, God. I hate this. I don't like the sound of his voice. AHHHHHH! Make it stop.

OMG, this is not a good night for me. Last two shows I had atleast two that I really liked from each group and right now, with the exception of Aly, I haven't liked a single one.

He seems out of breath already. That's not good.

Plugging my ears now. Hate this. Really do.

Fade to black
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    FYI, hazy - Your brother will NOT get any dates off of that picture. You need to find a different one...
    I know Anna... I am picking on him something terrible (he lurks here but refuses to post). The pics get even worse so more torture is headed his way! Teach him to leave files on my PC.

+ Reply to Thread