+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Special Monday Show 6/9/03 Post-Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Awww, I loved Christine. Too bad she had to go.

Wasn't digging Raymond's voice at all.

I thought I was watching eminem when I tuned in to see Justin. Guess that could be a compliment?

I didn't see anybody else's performances but I think Allyson sounded and looked good in the group performance. Was she the one on the left in front? I wasn't paying close enough attention to the names.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Good Lord. Show just started here. Based on the solos in the opening number of the show, these six aren't just here to "work", they're also here to annoy the ever loving shit out of me. I hope it gets better.

Okay, they just did Alexis. Um, a bit of a stripper feel to me again. What is up with making all these girls look like strippers???

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I still miss fluff! Fluff is the only one who posts as much in the post show discussions as I do! You should post and pretend you're watching, Jewelsy...

Sorry Anna, I was having a look at the premier of Canadian Idol which was on at the same time.

I should be back with you Wednesday, when it's time for Moy
    "That's Numberwang!"

And, for the Fort Newbie who insists I might just be jealous for writing negative things, yeah, I wish I could do it myself. To be tarted up at 16 and pranced around on network TV singing bad songs and looking like a stripper has always been a particular dream of mine.

Originally posted by enygma
    I have to go back to the game fluff 0-0 start of the second...
    I'm positioned in our office with F.L.O.M on the tv in here and the hockey game on the big screen in the living room
    "That's Numberwang!"

WOO HOO! Go Moy! Looking forward to that, Fluff. Wish I could get Canadian Idol here. I'm Canadian. Displaced here in the USA. Miss Canada.

Dion just came on. HATE this song. Ew, hate this performance. Okay, just hate it. (Maybe I want to be Dion, too, and I am just overtly jealous again. )

Originally posted by MajiH
    And, for the Fort Newbie who insists I might just be jealous for writing negative things, yeah, I wish I could do it myself. To be tarted up at 16 and pranced around on network TV singing bad songs and looking like a stripper has always been a particular dream of mine.
    Yep Maji, the "you're just jealous" argument has made an appearance in the Fame forum, you knew it was only a matter of time folks. :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    AnnaRHR: Sure - Now do you truly think Justin and Raymond desreved to go on?

AH HA HA! My eight year old, who can't see what I am typing, has just verified it. She said, "This song sucks". Dion, bro'. Quit saying you don't want anyone to give you anything and you want to do it yourself because AFTER that performance, you better hope someone takes pity on you and gives it to you. Ew.

Is this the hockey thread or the fame thread?

+ Reply to Thread