+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Special Monday Show 6/9/03 Post-Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    I haven't made pessimistic comments at all. Actually, I said generally nice comments about how talented they were. I actually know two of the contestants, and I know I couldn't do any of that, so why would I tear them down. And all I said was that his mom looks like a cheerleader. I thought she had blonde hair and a tan and was really pretty. I cannot comprehend where you are coming from...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    HELLO!!! This is a Reality TV Forum. That's what we do here -- discuss people's strengths and weaknesses. If it's bugging you that much, DON'T READ. Simple solution to what seems to be a problem for you.

EDIT: I have been deleting the posts that this probably refers to, but will leave this as it is good advice... didn't want people thinking it came out of nowhere
    Last edited by cali; 06-09-2003 at 10:23 PM.

Ok, here's my take:

My picks were Allyson, Raymond and Dion.

Alexis and Christine both picked the wrong songs and wrong choreagraphy. Much too old for them! Somebody needs to tell these sweet things that they're sexy and cool without trying to look and sound like tramps twice their age.

Dion and Raymond were both cute as little buttons and I wanted to hug them til they burst. Neither sings all that great, but Dion had the dance moves and Raymond has that charisma.

Alexis has the whole deal: strong voice, great moves, glittering personality plus the maturity to play it down rather than overdo. Great show!

Justin... well, I don't like rap. It was boring and not terribly entertaining to me.

Two out of three ain't bad.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jeez... Post on, Anna...

Oops I meant "Allyson has the whole deal."

I didn't see all the show as I was flicking back and forth between Fame and Canadian Idol.

I saw Justin and although I don't really like what he does, he did have a lot of energy and I didn'tmind the performance at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Actually We don't really care who is reading. It's a private site and you are a guest...
    Either contribute constructively or leave...

This is clearly maked as a spoiler thread. We have them for all of the shows. You wouldn't know that since you have chosen your 2 posts to be whiney.

I thought Dion might make it on the strength of his dancing.
    I think he picked a great song to show off his dancing, but I've never been a James Brown fan and find his songs a little hard to listen to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have to go back to the game fluff 0-0 start of the second...

FORT Newbie
    I am appauled - Raymond had no sense of pitch and Justin just sucked. My theory is that they are picking the two or three that they want to finish at the top and then they choose those that they know won't pose a threat when it goes to public' vote. It's a fraud. They already have their winner picked. It aint Justin and it ain't Raymond.

+ Reply to Thread