+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Special Monday Show 6/9/03 Post-Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Where's fluff when you need him!?!

FORT Fogey
    Allyson Arena is next. She has an identical twin who got cut. She cried through most of her clip.

She's singing a Cabaret song.

Allyson is pretty good and she can sing and dance really well, but something about her got on my nerves.
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 06-09-2003 at 09:50 PM.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Fluff's a her, Anna.

FORT Fogey
    I still miss fluff! Fluff is the only one who posts as much in the post show discussions as I do! You should post and pretend you're watching, Jewelsy...

Justin talked about how he's White and people say he should act a certain way because he's White, but he doesn't think White or purple people should have to act a certain way.

He was alright, but I've heard MUCH better rappers. It's so sad when somebody so unoriginal is the ONLY rapper in the competition. Hopefully one of the spoilers can rap...

His mom looks like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader!

Actually, I think this is the best group yet, especially at dancing, in my opinion...
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 06-09-2003 at 09:54 PM.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I still miss fluff! Fluff is the only one who posts as much in the post show discussions as I do! You should post and pretend you're watching, Jewelsy...
    I guess I could follow each of your posts with a

Has Carnie said anything ridiculous yet? Is Debbie smoking crack again this week?

FORT Fogey
    Christine Evangelista is up. She seems really nice, although kind of immature. She's also crying in her interview talking about her grandma. They must have been asking some really probing questions, because they all seem to be crying.

Christine is singing "And All that Jazz" with this weird monologue in the middle of it. She has a nice voice, but I really just didn't care for it.

The judges pretty much said Christine had potential, but wasn't ready yet (She's only 16).

Carnie really hasn't said anything outrageous - and her nipples are covered!

Raymond from NU is up!

Raymond has a decent voice, but he's not really dancing. Even though he goes to my alma mater, I honestly didn't care for him...

Will somebody else post something please...?
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 06-09-2003 at 09:55 PM.

FORT Regular
    Ok, maybe it's just me but I didn't think any of the guys really had a good strong voice. The girls did. And Allison did great in my opinion. I'm going to be very mad if she gets cut. Especially after all three judges gave her such great comments about how she IS a triple threat.

Alrighty, well that's my opinion.

FORT Fogey
    My preference:

1. Dion
    2. Alexis
    3. Justin
    4. Allyson
    5. Christine
    6. Raymond

FORT Fogey
    Christine looks so sad, like she knew she wasn't moving on.

The three are Allyson, Justin, and Raymond! I didn't pick them at all this week. I wanted Dion, Alexis, and Justin...

+ Reply to Thread