Face Off 6 Pool
It’s time for another season of Face Off and another pool! Here’s what to do to sign up:
1. Choose a Team Name.
2. Choose a favorite character from a sci-fi book, tv show or movie to be your team mascot.
3. Choose 1 contestant to be your Lead Make-Up Artists. They’ll earn double points for you.
4. Choose 3 contestants to be your Assistant Make-Up Artists.
5. Choose 1 contestant to be your Reserve Make-Up Artists. They’ll be put into play after one of your other make-up artists is eliminated.
Contestants to choose from:
• Bethany Serpico, 22 - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
• Cat Paschen, 25 - San Francisco, California
• Chloe Sens, 22 - Austin, Texas
• Corrine Foster, 26 - Dublin, California
• Daniel Phillips, 44 - St. Clair Shores, Michigan
• Daran Holt, 41 - Kansas City, Missouri
• George Schminky, 38 - San Juan, Puerto Rico
• Graham Schofield, 29 - Boston, Massachusetts
• Margaret Caragan, 32 - Oakland, California
• Matt Silva, 24 - Atlanta, Georgia
• Niko Gonzalez, 26 - San German, Puerto Rico
• Rashaad Santiago, 24 - Bronx, New York
• Tanner White, 26 - San Diego, California
• Tess Laeh, 25 - Littleton, Colorado
• Tyler Green, 26 - Litchfield, Connecticut
The deadline to submit your team is January 20th.
Each week in competition: 10 points
Won Foundation Challenge: 10 points
Won Spotlight Challenge: 20 points
Part of a team that won the Spotlight Challenge: 10 points
In the top in the Spotlight Challenge: 5 points
In the bottom in the Spotlight Challenge: -5 points
Eliminated: -10 points
Quit/Kicked Out: -20 points
Out due to family emergency/injury: 0 points
Season Winner: 30 points
Season Runner-up: 15 points