+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Re: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Thanks, Pikachu. I'll need to *makeup* some ground to climb out of last.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Face Off 5 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Episode 12: “Flights of Fantasy”
    Won the Foundation Challenge: There wasn't one
    Won the Spotlight Challenge: Tate
    Safe in the Spotlight Challenge: Laura, Roy
    Eliminated: Miranda

Contestant Scores
    Laura: 5 points
    Miranda: -5 points
    Roy: 5 points
    Tate: 25 points

Weekly Scores:
    Alien Queen/pikachu: 25 points
    Dutch’s Undercover Raiders/inthegarden: 35 points
    Monsters R US/TripleGemini: 10 points
    Moya and the DRDs/Florimel: 25 points
    Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 40 points
    Night of the LEEving Dead/tbamom: 35 points
    Outer Limits of Design: 25 points
    Pale Ail/scoot13: 35 points
    Shear Panic/razorbacker: 10 points
    The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 35 points

Weekly Score Rankings:
    1. Ness' Makeup Mavens (40 points)
    2. Dutch's Undercover Raiders, NightoftheLEEvingDead, Pale Ail, The Magic Jammies (35 points)
    3. Alien Queen, Moya and the DRDs, Outer Limits of Design (25 points)
    4. MonstersRUs, Shear Panic (10 points)

Overall Scores:
    Alien Queen: 550 points
    Dutch’s Undercover Raiders: 680 points
    Monsters R US: 535 points
    Moya and the DRDs: 625 points
    Ness’ Makeup Mavens: 545 points
    Night of the LEEving Dead: 455 points
    Outer Limits of Design: 635 points
    Pale Ail: 635 points
    Shear Panic: 545 points
    The Magic Jammies: 645 points

Overall Score Rankings
    1. Dutch's Undercover Raiders (680 points)
    2. The Magic Jammies (645 points)
    3. Outer Limits of Design, Pale Ail (635 points)
    4. Moya and the DRDs (625 points)
    5. Alien Queen (550 points)
    6. Ness' Makeup Mavens, Shear Panic (545 points)
    7. MonstersRUs (535 points)
    8. NightoftheLEEvingDead (455 points)

Congratulations to Ness’ Makeup Mavens for having the highest weekly score and to Dutch’s Undercover Raiders for having the highest overall score.

The finale is right around the corner! Which designer are you rooting for to take home the win?
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

All I can say is for the top three (well six) of us, it will depend on who wins and who is runner up.

Especially the top two... I have Roy for the lead designer, Dutch Laura. The others depend on who wins, or if they have their lead win.

Going to be an interesting final for us in the pool as well as the show. I REALLY like what they're facing for the final challenge. No horror - at least looks like - makeups.
    inthegarden likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Even though Miranda was one of my team captains, I'm glad she's gone. Watching her struggle with her own stupid decisions every episodes was really annoying me.

My favorites for a while now have been Laura and Tate. I didn't remember Tate at the beginning of this season (not sure if I watched the season he was on) but I've grown to really like him! I would be thrilled if either he or Laura won. Roy has been so on and off this season, he's my least favorite of the remaining three.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Even though Miranda was one of my team captains, I'm glad she's gone. Watching her struggle with her own stupid decisions every episodes was really annoying me.

My favorites for a while now have been Laura and Tate. I didn't remember Tate at the beginning of this season (not sure if I watched the season he was on) but I've grown to really like him! I would be thrilled if either he or Laura won. Roy has been so on and off this season, he's my least favorite of the remaining three.
    Tate was in season one, and was runner-up with his apocalyptic Little Red Riding Hood vignette - which I felt was the better of the top two (and my favorite with Sam's, but she didn't get psychadelic Little Mermaid right though).

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

Not only that, but if you watched closely, well not too closely, when Roy had those issues with his mold falling over, both Laura & Tate went to help, but not Miranda. And then the minute she is a bit pressed she is hollering for help & leaves a bunch of the final results up to her model. Something just isn't right with her work ethic.
    pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Not only that, but if you watched closely, well not too closely, when Roy had those issues with his mold falling over, both Laura & Tate went to help, but not Miranda. And then the minute she is a bit pressed she is hollering for help & leaves a bunch of the final results up to her model. Something just isn't right with her work ethic.
    I think too Laura and Tate wanted Roy as the third competitor over Miranda - partially because they might have felt she didn't deserve the second chance when she showed a totally incomplete makeup (missing paint, etc.) and then because a lot of her other makeups were either unforgettable or badly painted. Roy had some major issues with some makeups, but he a. completed all of them and b. had designs folks could comment on - better or worse regardless, they had an opinion on them.

But I think the two really just wanted the best of the best final three, and that speaks volumes of their professionalism and competitiveness. Why? - if you compete against the best and win, or even lose, you know you won or lost against people who were deserving of the title.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I'm happy with the final three.

To have any chance at winning this pool, everyone else has to fall off the face of the earth, and then I'd still fall short. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    To have any chance at winning this pool, everyone else has to fall off the face of the earth, and then I'd still fall short. Any takers?
    I'm no threat to you, so I'm staying put :-)

+ Reply to Thread