+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 8/6 Face Off 5: Vets vs. Newbies VETS Reveal Show Thread

Re: 8/6 Face Off 5: Vets vs. Newbies VETS Reveal Show Thread

I'm really excited to see Tate, RJ, Laura and Roy back. I can't even begin to guess who's going to make it to the finals, especially since we haven't even seen what the newbies can do yet.

I think it's going to be a great season!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    I like the concept for this season. Especially since I get to see Roy, Laura, RJ and Tate again. Those 4 are very deserving of a 2nd chance. Also Eric Z. earned his way back, so kudos to him.

Frank? ugh. Not sure what TPTB were thinking. Ve mentioned that of almost everyone that's been on the show, he has the most industry experience. So maybe they're hoping that experienced Frank shows up this time, not ass-hat Frank.

Mackenzie and Alanna can only have improved since their oriiginal seasons...so it will be interesting. Thank god no Sue or Autumn!!

I reallllly hope that the sneak peaks hold true and there is less horror this season. It just gets so old. I mean, how many ways can you depict gore already?
    One of the reasons I adored RJ was his whimsical approach to several of the challenges...yes! Bellhop is one of my all-time faves! But I had to agree with Anthony ando Alanna'sverall win for their creation.
    That was Anthony & Alam, not Alanna.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm really excited to see Tate, RJ, Laura and Roy back. I can't even begin to guess who's going to make it to the finals, especially since we haven't even seen what the newbies can do yet.

I think it's going to be a great season!
    Me too! From the previews, the newbies look pretty good.

Count me IN for doing cartwheels over the new season!

From the vets, I'm pulling for (in no particular order) RJ, Laura and Roy.

As for the newbies?

If they've got an Anthony in their mix, they're gonna give ALL the vets a run for that money!

I think the overall makeup choice of Anthony and Alam's ice demon was dead on target. I LOVED RJ's bellhop and Rayce's cellist, but that ice demon rocked and rolled!

I'm SO interested to see what everybody'll come up with THIS season, and what the challenges are.

BRING IT ON!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123