+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2/26 episode - *spoilers*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

2/26 episode - *spoilers*

Well, I can't say I'm surprised, but we're down to one woman.

Re: 2/26 episode - *spoilers*

Ding-dong, the witch is dead!
    A crappy make up fell on her head!
    Ding-dong the wicked wicked wicked witch is deaaaaaaaaaad!

Anyone who hasn't seen the episode should be able to guess who I mean
    Kip likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Kris won? Is this his third win? Looks like Anthony's got some competition. I think one of them or Fox will win.

Again the top and bottom looks were deserved.

The winning look was stunning and could've been filmed the best of the lot. I do wish they'd give a win to BOTH people in a team though - this time it was deserved.

The Mars one too was nice - though I wasn't too fond of a long part of hair just sticking out. The coloring was quite nice and fit the Mars theme IMHO.

The Saturn one - Really? Even I Know you don't create a monster that requires the actor to walk backward. Additionally, why not try something that featured the rings or a ring pattern on the werewolf instead of flight?

The bottom look - yep, Autumn did it herself, and for her to blame anyone but herself for that monstrosity is just wrong. I do agree though the other fellow needed to stand up for himself more.

The only thing I had to laugh about though - three of the planets are gaseous planets (Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune). Therefore - HOW can a werewolf live on those planets? Why not all the ones that are SOLID planets? (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Pluto)? Is it because everyone seems to think that Pluto is too small to be a planet? Is it because they just wanted to play fantasy all the time? Is it because they think that too many of these artists are full of gas so they thought the idea of having gaseous planets would produce great results?

It still works for creativity.

I'm looking forward to this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Ding-dong, the witch is dead!
    A crappy make up fell on her head!
    Ding-dong the wicked wicked wicked witch is deaaaaaaaaaad!

Anyone who hasn't seen the episode should be able to guess who I mean
    Once the show has aired in the East coast, you're free to discuss the episode. No sly references (or spoiler tags) required
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Meagan's doing better. I'm going to guess she survives at least two more weeks. Eric Z. might be going soon.

Although Autumn's exit was RICHLY deserved, Eric Z seriously needs to grow up and stop whining. I loved Glen's comment - "I would've fired both of them". Amen.

Not sure what to think about Anthony and Fox's backward mess. Did Fox take the lead? Based on Ve's comments - I think he's reaching a tipping point with the judges. Big ideas but can't produce good results usually (the giant being the one exception). Anthony needs to get his head back in the game. I'm a little worried he's going to flame out.

Good for Megan! No Debbie Downer this week - huzzah! House did a good job getting the face to fit correctly.

Loved the winning look - that was indeed an expert paint job - kudos to BOTH Wayne and Kris.

OK...one more maniacal giggle over Autumn. That is one deluded chick. It's a good thing they sent her home finally, there might have been an all-out mutiny otherwise!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    OK...one more maniacal giggle over Autumn. That is one deluded chick. It's a good thing they sent her home finally, there might have been an all-out mutiny otherwise!
    I think that's the most troubling thing about Autumn. It's not that she produced crap work, it's that she produced crap work and thought it was really good work.
    Kip, Gala62 and Duckyface like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Christ glad Autumn was gone.

Liked the top look except for the head which looked horrible. Otherwise they were either unmemorable or in the case of Autumn, Autumn's Ego, and Eric Z, horrible. This challenge continues the theme of this season, surfing on a wave of mediocrity.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast