+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/30 season finale part 1

Re: 10/30 season finale part 1

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I forgot to say I thoiught Roy came off as an asshat last night. To bad, cause he is very talented but part of this whole thing was to work together. If an employer sees that stuff it may cost him the chance at a job.
    Just finished watching last night's show . . .

Yep, I'll agree Roy came off as petty and petulant.

But, to play Devil's Advocate for just a sec . . .

When Roy came out in his PI that he just didn't know about having an artist return, I felt him. He and the others'd been there, plugging away every challenge. Nicole, gets, essentially, a week, two weeks off? Then makes it back in to the regular fight-to-the-death?

Hell, I'd resent it, too.

Then, girlfriend shoots EVERYTHING moving, and some things that AREN'T?

TALK about adding insult to injury.

I don't blame Roy for being sore. My hat has also been off to Nicole for hittin' it and gettin' it since she sashayed back in. I would've preferred to have seen Roy in the finals, over Derek, but that's not how it worked out.

Roy DID finally man up, get over his anger, and create an ethereally beautiful staff for Nicole's Water Witch.

Which, Tommy broke.

AND, which, Roy admitted that he had to take a part in for leaving it where it was.

OK.

Final makeups.

I have to give the nod to Nicole for THESE makeups as winners, in this challenge. I didn't particularly care for Laura's demon, OR --- ESPECIALLY --- Derek's.

Based on SEASON MAKEUPS OVERALL - Laura. Hands down. No question. Second - Nicole. Like it or not, she DID come back in and busted Hell wide open, straight up through to the end. Derek - Third. Had some moments of brilliance at various times, but his consistency was nowhere to be found. Hit and miss ain't good enough.

At least not to me, anyway.

JMHO.

We'll see what happens.
    Last edited by ness; 10-31-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 10/30 season finale part 1

Capricorn is an earth sign, but its animal is the sea goat. Don't ask me why. I'm not sure about that.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12