+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 9/11 Episode Discussion - "Alice in Zombieland" - *spoilers*

Re: 9/11 Episode Discussion - "Alice in Zombieland" - *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    What got me a lot on Tommy's explanation of the costume though was that when Ve asked him what on earth was the rabbit wearing Tommy said "well normally he wears a tweed jacket so I put him in a tweed shirt," and Ve goes "that's not tweed."
    Kinda just goes to show ya that pumped, primed and ready though he may be, Tommy is NOT the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree!

I think the ONLY thing he was on target about as regards that rabbit was when he called it EXACTLY what it was: A HILLBILLY BUNNY!
    Last edited by ness; 09-13-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    pikachu likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

What got me a lot on Tommy's explanation of the costume though was that when Ve asked him what on earth was the rabbit wearing Tommy said "well normally he wears a tweed jacket so I put him in a tweed shirt," and Ve goes "that's not tweed."

I thought "Um... Tommy, tweed last time I checked has NEVER been in anything other than coats really, and maybe pants. But not shirts and especially not lumberjack shirts made out of flannel."
    I thought Tommy was going home....but he escaped this one. I gues it was because they liked the rabbit head but the costume was totally wrong.

I agreeed with the bottom 3, but thought Tommy should have exited the building. I still don't get the watch thing, don't even think it would have been a cool concept even if the costume would have worked. I still think Laura is at the top of this class & so far, she looks to be primed for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I thought Tommy was going home....but he escaped this one. I gues it was because they liked the rabbit head but the costume was totally wrong.
    His sculpting of the head - sans an average to weak paintjob (i.e. the lack of gloss in the huge eye) - saved him. Ron was saved because of his sculpting - even if totally wrong on the zombie and medical issues that cause her to eat (he said she had hypothyroidism, or low metabolism, so she had to eat more - he meant hyperthyroidism, which a symptom is losing weight).

The girl eliminated lost because she didn't even get what a brain looked like. I was wondering why a bunch of boils were pulsing. They didn't even look like brains, and even if they did they wouldn't come out of someone's head that way - they'd still be shaped more along the curvature of the cranium.

His sculpting of the head - sans an average to weak paintjob (i.e. the lack of gloss in the huge eye) - saved him. Ron was saved because of his sculpting - even if totally wrong on the zombie and medical issues that cause her to eat (he said she had hypothyroidism, or low metabolism, so she had to eat more - he meant hyperthyroidism, which a symptom is losing weight).

The girl eliminated lost because she didn't even get what a brain looked like. I was wondering why a bunch of boils were pulsing. They didn't even look like brains, and even if they did they wouldn't come out of someone's head that way - they'd still be shaped more along the curvature of the cranium.
    There is a Rob & there is a Roy, I don't think there is a Ron.

There's not a Ron or a Rob. His name is Rod
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Now that we're all thoroughly confused, why don't we look up old episodes of Roc to watch online? lol
    ness likes this.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I agreeed with the bottom 3, but thought Tommy should have exited the building. I still don't get the watch thing, don't even think it would have been a cool concept even if the costume would have worked. I still think Laura is at the top of this class & so far, she looks to be primed for the win.
    I agree. Laura is very talented. Her work is very clean and she has a good eye for detail. She knows how to use color!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    There's not a Ron or a Rob. His name is Rod
    Well see, there you go. To many 3 letter names.

I used to work at Disney. At one time in the particular department I was involved with we had a Ron, 2 Don's a John & a Juan. No, Robs, Rods or Roys.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Which Disney did you work at, Razorbacker, and doing what?

I interned at Disney World in 1995. I was hired to work at main operations at the Magic Kingdom but also did some work at the ID offices at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast