I liked tonight's challenge - but was disappointed with how many people went with horror.
1. The blob monster really didn't incorporate candy in the way that it's recognizable as candy. It looked like syrup, therefore should be lucky the bottom three had worse looks.
2. Alam's makeup was quite nice and creepy but pretty at the same time. She also is a better designer of candy clothing than a lot of the "Project Runway" designers last season. I wasn't too surprised she didn't win, but I think she was second of the top three looks.
3. The character with the monster stomach - clever idea. He hurt himself though by not ensuring that the makeup was seamless by painting at least 4 inches further than where the clothing covered the arms. Still - I like the fact the model even made it work better. This wasn't asthetically my favorite (that goes to the winner and Alam's) but it was a good execution.
4. The winning design - good; however he was NOT the first person to break Andrew's streak. That belongs to the foundation challenge winner (Zach?)
5. Jenna is not long for this show - if she is in the bottom she's out. Her makeup was bad, but she did at least have everything attached to the body. And the candy was more visible.
6. The bottom look - didn't make sense at all, and was horribly put on. She probably hated with a passion she lost the foundation challenge - she was runner-up on it, and the prize was immunity.
7. I got bear in the third bottom look - the Muzzle looked right - but she pulled a Roy and it nearly cost her. (By this a wig). Did like the idea of using lollipops for the ears though.
8. Andrew's makeup was sculpturally sound once again; however, he wasn't a top look because the makeup didnt' incorporate much candy, just the nose and cheekbones. He did have plenty in the costume though - and I liked how use used the sliced hard candy lollipops as part of the medals.
9. The Foundation challenge was creative - though I admit that I was surprised one of the top two looks had issues with symmetry.
Overall not a bad episode, just wish there were a few more cute makeups in the mix - and definitely more successful makeups.