+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By pikachu
  • 2 Post By ness

Thread: 3/4 Face Off 6: Episode 8

3/4 Face Off 6: Episode 8

JAPAN!!!

They travel out of the country for the first time to bring another culture into their designs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/4 Face Off 6: Episode 8

I'm glad Daran won the Spotlight Challenge but I didn't see what a fish creature had to do with him or anime. It was a cool creature but, IMO, not right for this challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm glad Daran won the Spotlight Challenge but I didn't see what a fish creature had to do with him or anime. It was a cool creature but, IMO, not right for this challenge.
    Agreed.

Frankly, Corinne's should've won, to me.

Glad they chose to save Graham.
    captain and sclilred1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Honestly, I think they should've had Corinne, Rashaad, Tyler and Daran in a top four and then just the two in the bottom who were definitely the most deserving of the rank.

I'd voted for Tyler or Corinne myself then Rashaad (yes, even with him as my lead artist. ). Tyler's fit him to a "T" and just looked funny and cute in a good way. Niko's also was good, but he blew it with the face not being graded like the chest. I think he'd been a top look there.

I'll be honest in my opinion here... they saved Graham because honestly it should've been George who was eliminated, but he was more anime in the face than Graham.

Because there is NO WAY and NO EXCUSES for George's body armor - none. He has *almost* taken away Miranda's title or worst completed makeup in "Face Off" history because at least she had more painted on her makeup than his, but hers still keeps it because it was on the face, not the fabrication.

It also took away from the makeup on the face.

So ... I guess George's makeup now officially takes the title of worst makeup done by a MALE from the Frank we saw in Season 1 (not the all-stars - he redeemed himself).

+ Reply to Thread