+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Re: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The hurrieder I do the behinder I get.
    Well at least you are not in the Wooden Mask Territory.

On my side, I keep going from third to second so I feel like a yo-yo ... or constantly beamed up by the green guys told I can do better and go back to fight the bad guys.

It could go any which way. All the designers left are good and could win. Good Luck Everybody!

At least all of us got dinged hard with Laney's quitting. Seriously, I am quite disappointed with what she did.

Does however make this final two challenges/weeks all the more interesting to see who wins.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I don't know if I'm going to get to scores today. I didn't do them yesterday because I was home sick. I came to work today because we had plans to take my boss out for lunch but one of my co-workers is out sick so we're going to have to reschedule anyway and I'm still not feeling well so I'm going to do a little work and then go back home. I'll get to scores for this pool and the Survivor pool as soon as I can. Worst case scenario, it might be Monday before I have them ready.

I hate having a cold! They take forever to go away and make you feel miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to get to scores today. I didn't do them yesterday because I was home sick. I came to work today because we had plans to take my boss out for lunch but one of my co-workers is out sick so we're going to have to reschedule anyway and I'm still not feeling well so I'm going to do a little work and then go back home. I'll get to scores for this pool and the Survivor pool as soon as I can. Worst case scenario, it might be Monday before I have them ready.

I hate having a cold! They take forever to go away and make you feel miserable.
    pikachu, what's important is taking care of you. At this point, we can pretty much figure out our own scores (for example, I'm obviously trying to get to the bottom of the list as fast as possible ;-) ).

Hope you feel better soon!
    Florimel likes this.

I *Think* the scoring is (factoring in the plus or minus five for being in there for the week):

Tate (won): 25
    Laura (top look): 10
    Roy (in week, bottom look): 0
    Miranda (in week, bottom look): 0
    Laney (in week, QUIT show): -15

There was no Foundation challenge.

No elimination due to Laney's choice to quit the show. Judge's determined that both Miranda and Roy deserved a second chance because unlike Laney they "did not give up" - Glenn

Challenge based on Thor 2 (Sorry, forgot the official title) create a dark elf based on the runes the designers chose.

Of note: those of us who had Laney in our lead rookie designer - just about all of us - just got dinged 30 points, but all of us got hit with at least -15. Scores are going to be really weird this week due to this situation and the fact there was no elimination.

I know my personal score will be 5 if I've got this right, and will be low for most of us except Alien Queen and Leeving Dead, who did NOT choose Laney for their lead rookie designer. Even there they will average probably 10-15.

And note - please do not take my calculations as correct - Pikachu does it better.

Face Off 5 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Episode 11
    Won the Foundation Challenge: There wasn't one
    Won the Spotlight Challenge: Tate
    Got High Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Laura
    Got Low Scores in the Foundation Challenge: Miranda, Roy
    Quit: Laney

Contestant Scores
    Laney: -15 points
    Laura: 10 points
    Miranda: 0 points
    Roy: 0 points
    Tate: 25 points

Weekly Scores:
    Alien Queen/pikachu: 20 points
    Dutch’s Undercover Raiders/inthegarden: 15 points
    Monsters R US/TripleGemini: -10 points
    Moya and the DRDs/Florimel: 5 points
    Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 5 points
    Night of the LEEving Dead/tbamom: 30 points
    Outer Limits of Design: 5 points
    Pale Ail/scoot13: 5 points
    Shear Panic/razorbacker: -10 points
    The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 5 points

Weekly Score Rankings:
    1. NightoftheLEEvingDead (30 points)
    2. Alien Queen (20 points)
    3. Dutch's Undercover Raiders (15 points)
    4. Moya and the DRDs, Ness' Makeup Mavens, Outer Limits of Design, Pale Ail, The Magic Jammies (5 points)
    5. MonstersRUs, Shear Panic (-10 points)

Overall Scores:
    Alien Queen: 525 points
    Dutch’s Undercover Raiders: 645 points
    Monsters R US: 525 points
    Moya and the DRDs: 600 points
    Ness’ Makeup Mavens: 505 points
    Night of the LEEving Dead: 420 points
    Outer Limits of Design: 610 points
    Pale Ail: 600 points
    Shear Panic: 535 points
    The Magic Jammies: 610 points

Overall Score Rankings
    1. Dutch’s Undercover Raiders (645 points)
    2. Outer Limits of Design, The Magic Jammies (610 points)
    3. Moya and the DRDs, Pale Ail (600 points)
    4. Shear Panic (535 points)
    5. Alien Queen, MonstersRUs (525 points)
    6. Ness’ Makeup Maves (505 points)
    7. NightoftheLEEvingDead (420 points)

Congratulations to NightoftheLEEvingDead for having the highest weekly score!

And congratulations to Dutch’s Undercover Raiders for maintaining the highest overall score!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I *Think* the scoring is (factoring in the plus or minus five for being in there for the week):

Tate (won): 25
    Laura (top look): 10
    Roy (in week, bottom look): 0
    Miranda (in week, bottom look): 0
    Laney (in week, QUIT show): -15

There was no Foundation challenge.

No elimination due to Laney's choice to quit the show. Judge's determined that both Miranda and Roy deserved a second chance because unlike Laney they "did not give up" - Glenn

Challenge based on Thor 2 (Sorry, forgot the official title) create a dark elf based on the runes the designers chose.

Of note: those of us who had Laney in our lead rookie designer - just about all of us - just got dinged 30 points, but all of us got hit with at least -15. Scores are going to be really weird this week due to this situation and the fact there was no elimination.

I know my personal score will be 5 if I've got this right, and will be low for most of us except Alien Queen and Leeving Dead, who did NOT choose Laney for their lead rookie designer. Even there they will average probably 10-15.

And note - please do not take my calculations as correct - Pikachu does it better.
    You did good with the scores, jadewarlock! I'm glad to see you got the same totals I did. My head was so fuzzy Thursday when I did the scoresheet, I wanted to wait a few days so I could verify the totals before posting them.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    You did good with the scores, jadewarlock! I'm glad to see you got the same totals I did. My head was so fuzzy Thursday when I did the scoresheet, I wanted to wait a few days so I could verify the totals before posting them.
    You are welcome pikachu... I'm surprised I got the totals right.

I will admit though I respect what you do each week with these things... Especially earlier in the season with more contestants to total.

And given this week, I am surprised people got 20 or more points.

Look at me go, racing to the bottom with negative points this week :-)

+ Reply to Thread