+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2/19 episode - *spoilers*

Re: 2/19 episode - *spoilers*

DD it is!! Well, we all know she certainly has earned it!

I could be wrong, but I don't think she has been even remotely close to a top look.

My prediction for next week? DD and Autumn kicking and scratching to see who can create the bigger pile of excrement.
    ness likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    DD it is!! Well, we all know she certainly has earned it!

I could be wrong, but I don't think she has been even remotely close to a top look.

My prediction for next week? DD and Autumn kicking and scratching to see who can create the bigger pile of excrement.
    RotFLMFAO!!!!
    Gala62 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Quite a few.

Don't recall HOW many, so far.

And yep, DD's only saving grace was Alam's tacked-together-with-spit-and-a-prayer monstrosity.

But for that, I think she'd've been packing up her kit and agitating the gravel, instead of Alam.
    Meagan I think has been in the bottom three at least two times if not three. Alam it was I believe her first time, but she still had fewer appearances than Meagan. I DO know that Alam had a top look but Meagan I don't think did.

I think what saved Meagan was - 1. The ugly moth looks like most ugly moths whereas Alam's is a little too unusual, and 2. (The biggie) Meagan's had to have been put on better and was totally painted.

Because sculpt and coloring wise - Alam beat Meagan.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

How many are left? 7 guys and 2 girls? 6 guys 2 girls?

Well, any chance of an all-male F6 or F7?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    How many are left? 7 guys and 2 girls? 6 guys 2 girls?

Well, any chance of an all-male F6 or F7?
    Unless one of the guys REALLY steps in it and smears it around, I believe that an all-male finale is quite within the realm of possibility.

Anthony, Wayne, the Erics (Z and Fox), House and Kris are the guys that're left. Autumn and Meagan are the gals.

Autumn really is not that good at pretty much a LOT of stuff, clear across the board, that I've seen. Plus, HER fatal flaw seems to me to be that she has an extremely inflated view of herself and her capabilities. That's tripped her up on more than one occasion on this show, I think.

DD (Meagan)? Like Autumn, she doesn't seem to be that good at pretty much a LOT of stuff, clear across the board. Plus, HER fatal flaw seems to me to be that she IS always so down, so negative, so fearful of everything, seemingly EVERY challenge. She almost seems to read to me like a woman sitting next to her phone on a Friday or Saturday night, wishing, hoping and praying for a call for a date that never comes. DESPERATE. And, like Alam, she proved (at least to me, anyway), that she can be --- OK, for HER, I'll say flustered, rather than hardheaded, like I labeled Alam. Case in point: Again, when Mr. Westmore warned her about laying white or yellow down as a base before she started painting her bug any other colors, and she didn't do it. Then, she FINALLY looked at what she HAD done, she realized she'd screwed herself.

But, by then, it was too late.

Gotta give her credit, though. At LEAST when she came out of her fog and realized what she'd done, she DID have sense enough to know and see that she could very well be out the door, based on what she had to show for her final presentation.

Had that been Autumn that'd done and presented the bug that DD did, she'd've been chirping up to the last second about how her bug was so "cute", how the colors really "sang", and on and on. She would've, that is, up until one --- or ALL --- of The Three burst that bubble she was floating around in and she came crashing down to Earth. Mad as hell, but still crashed, and BURNED.

I'm with Gala. I'm gonna sit back and see, between Autumn and DD, who flings the most crap and gets sent packing next week.

Unless, again, one of the guys REALLY tanks, and that winds up saving one of The Daughters of Disaster.

And, if that happens, I hope it won't be Anthony that wipes out.

Because something tells me The Three might not let him skate, like they did Jenna.

And that would be a damned shame.
    Last edited by ness; 02-24-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12