+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By srgeman
  • 1 Post By razorbacker
  • 1 Post By srgeman

Thread: 2/18 Face Off 6: Episode 6

2/18 Face Off 6: Episode 6

Wow...the pool results are in before the show thread was created.

Anyway - Cryptid creatures - those who may or may not be real. They were given one from various countries along with "supposed" descriptions. No Loch Ness or Big Foot, but some really scary stuff.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 2/18 Face Off 6: Episode 6

Well, some of us have to go to do night work and we don't get to watch the episode and comment... or I would've.

Tried to see the results on their page, but they're not up yet. I did get to see some of the transformations and will say that Matt and Corinne's was the worst design, but even it wasn't as bad as say Miranda's from last year she didn't complete.

(Yes, I will probably compare any and all makeups to Miranda's Elfin(?) one from last year. If not that one, Megan from season 1's makeup with NO prosthetics trying to disguise herself).

But, Corinne had immunity so Matt was going home, proof to show that if you are teamed up with someone with immunity, work VERY hard because if yours is the worst of the lot, you WILL go home.

For the foundation challenge they were in teams of two taking on villages of ORCS. Talk about assembly line. Anyway, Corrine won by taking a secondary color from the village banner and making it the primary color for their hair. These ORCS were nowhere near as scary as those in LOTR movies. LOL
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

First, loved the foundation challenge. Loved it.

Second...yeesh the two bottom looks were bad. I loved Tyler and Chloe's look, loved it. Matt going home...at this point it's a mercy killing.
    Florimel likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Darran always seems to be tough to partner with, but it was time for Matt to go. He had been bottom looks about 150 times
    captain likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

The right team won and the right person went home. It's not often I'm in total agreement with the judges.

I like that they had a character actor on as a guest judge (sorry, can't remember his name.) The contestants seem to know of him and were super stoked he was there. He was able to give some tips about moving both face and body while in heavy creature makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Darran always seems to be tough to partner with, but it was time for Matt to go. He had been bottom looks about 150 times
    4 out of 6 times and he was responsible for the make up with the horns that snapped off. How he lasted this long amazes me
    Florimel likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread