+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 1/28 Face Off 6: Episode 3

Re: 1/28 Face Off 6: Episode 3

I wonder how much control they have over the costuming. I know they don't make most of their costumes, so how exactly does that work? Do they have costume people that they tell what they want and bring them some to choose from? Daniel said he didn't like the kimono, so did he choose it out of a catalog and it looked different in the picture? Was it the best of the ones he was given? Was he unclear with the costumer in what he wanted? Very curious now on how the costuming works.

I can't believe that Chloe didn't go home, and I'm sad that she didn't. There will be more team challenges and I feel sorry for whoever has to work with her.

Re: 1/28 Face Off 6: Episode 3

My guess is that Chloe didn't leave because I don't think she was the worth, but more importantly, her makeup in episode 1 was so outstanding that I think they want to give her some chance to match it. That will last only so long. She showed she has the talent, but her nerves and self-criticism are overriding that.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12