+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By srgeman
  • 1 Post By TripleGemini

Thread: 1/21 Face Off 6: Episode 2

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

1/21 Face Off 6: Episode 2

Aliens and crop circles - what message are they leaving.

Teams of two had to pick a briefcase that contained a photo of a crop circle and what it might mean in an alien language, such as the sun is dying or famine or disease.

I was too drowsy when I watched this morning to remember names of winners and losers, but a woman won on the team that had an alien that looked very dry and dessicated. The loser, also a woman, lost for a bad paint job.

I hope others can bring in some detail to the discussion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 1/21 Face Off 6: Episode 2

Unfortunately I was unable to watch this episode, but I will say I do agree with the winning look.

I am liking that they are still consistently trying to be creative and interesting as far as the challenges and thinking outside the box. The idea next week WILL be a repeat of sorts - dragons, but it sounds like even there it may be a twist on the previous challenge. (Last time, this is the one during Lauren and Roy's first season where they had to combine two animals of the Chinese Zodiac into a dragon design).

Matt should have gone home. Oh well.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Matt should have gone home. Oh well.
    I was really surprised when they called Bethany's name. Yes, her paint job was bad, but the judges even said that they liked it from far away. But the color that Matt used when painting was just awful. (And that nose was even worse.)
    Florimel likes this.

Matt's team has been in bottom looks twice now, someone might just figure out that he is the reason why.

I think that what saved Matt was his sculpture was better than Bethany's. The paint job on both teams was bad.
    Daran and Tanner's creature was super creepy. Corinne deserved the win.

His face wasn't better though and it had that stupid Autumn dog/pug nose that you see on bad makeups
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

What I find particularly interesting is that IIRC, Mr. Westmore SPECIFICALLY mentioned to Cat/Matt to BE CAREFUL WITH THE PAINTING AND NOT GO TOO DARK/MUDDY WITH IT, GET SOME SHADING IN THERE!!!!!!

And just WHAT ends up on the stage?

Please.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

yeahhhhh....Matt needs to go asap

Loved both top looks - winner could've been any of the 4 IMO.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread