+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 6 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Face Off Season 6 Pool

Face Off 6 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Episode 5: “In the Shadows”
    Won the Foundation Challenge: There wasn’t one
    Won the Spotlight Challenge: Niko
    Got High Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Corrine, Graham
    Got Low Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Cat, Daran
    Eliminated: Tanner

Contestant Scores
    Cat: 5 points
    Chloe: 10 points
    Corrine: 15 points
    Daran: 5 points
    George: 10 points
    Graham: 15 points
    Matt: 10 points
    Niko: 30 points
    Rashaad: 10 points
    Tanner: 0 points
    Tyler: 10 points

Weekly Scores:
    1. Blue Team/inthegarden: 55 points
    2. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 50 points
    2. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 50 points
    3. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 45 points
    3. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 45 points
    3. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 45 points
    4. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 40 points
    5. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 35 points

Overall Scores and Rankings:
    1. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 250 points
    2. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 235 points
    3. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 230 points
    4. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 225 points
    4. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 225 points
    5. Blue Team/inthegarden: 210 points
    6. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 170 points
    7. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 165 points

Congratulations to Blue Team for getting the highest weekly score! They didn’t have any low-scoring artists so they were able to accumulate 55 points and lead the weekly scoreboard.

The Magic Jammies maintains the overall lead with 250 points. There definitely must be magic in their jammies as they’re having a stellar season so far!

Two pool teams included Tanner, the artist who was eliminated this week. Best Team Ever had Tanner as their reserve artist and hadn’t put him into play yet so they can’t make a replacement and Shear already has their reserve artist in play so they’ll be one team member short.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Look here! I can't make my way to the top if everyone outscores me every week. Stop that, just stop!
    TripleGemini and inthegarden like this.

I have a feeling that it will again come down to the final episode to see who wins. The top three of us all have different lead designers I think, but at least one different person somewhere that will factor in. That's one reason I was runner-up last season: The winner and I had different lead designers and I think two of our three assistant artists.

Still... it's been fun watching this season regardless of the fun pool here - the designs are very good.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I have a feeling that it will again come down to the final episode to see who wins. The top three of us all have different lead designers I think, but at least one different person somewhere that will factor in. That's one reason I was runner-up last season: The winner and I had different lead designers and I think two of our three assistant artists.

Still... it's been fun watching this season regardless of the fun pool here - the designs are very good.
    I agree. This pool was extremely hard for me to pick. I struggled with lead designer. It was a toss up between Chloe and Rashaad. I'm shocked that Rashaad hasn't won a challenge, he is so talented.
    pikachu likes this.

It was very difficult for me to pick, too, as evidenced by my lowly position, especially since I wrote typed Bethany when I had written down Corrinne. I'm just really interested in seeing how these contestants develop as they go along and which ones like the sames styles of as my own. I'm not saying I'm right, just that I know what I like. One of my favorites moments from this season was the dress McKenzie Westmore worse on the first episode. It had blue and white horizontal stripes, fit her perfectly, and I thought it was just lovely.

Congratulations to those of you in the lead and your ability to find the designers who are most creative and can give the judges what they're looking for.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The one thing I like about McKenzie is that she rarely has an outfit that is in poor taste - if she ever has.

I DO however miss the commercials that had her wearing all the cool makeups to show how you can turn one face into several different ones. (Then again - I think they should've updated the makeup in the opening titles from the blue alien to that ice queen or Medusa makeup they did for the commercials I think in the second or third seasons).

And - if anything, I'm great at picking the designer who will be my backup to be eliminated first.

I'm just hoping NONE of us end up with a week where we end up LOSING points like several did after Laney quit last season.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Face Off 6 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Episode 6: “Cryptic Creatures”
    Won the Foundation Challenge: Corrine
    Won the Spotlight Challenge: Tyler
    Got High Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Chloe, Graham, Rashaad
    Got Low Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Cat, Corrine, Daran
    Eliminated: Matt

Contestant Scores
    Cat: 5 points
    Chloe: 15 points
    Corrine: 15 points
    Daran: 5 points
    George: 10 points
    Graham: 15 points
    Matt: 0 points
    Niko: 10 points
    Rashaad: 15 points
    Tyler: 20 points

Weekly Scores:
    1. Blue Team/inthegarden: 70 points
    2. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 65 points
    2. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 65 points
    3. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 60 points
    4. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 55 points
    4. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 55 points
    4. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 55 points
    5. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 30 points

Overall Scores and Rankings:
    1. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 310 points
    2. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 290 points
    2. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 290 points
    3. Blue Team/inthegarden: 280 points
    3. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 280 points
    4. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 260 points
    5. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 235 points
    6. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 220 points

Congratulations to Blue Team for having the highest weekly score! They have three of the highest scoring artists on their team, only lacking Tyler, the winner of this week’s Spotlight Challenge.

The Magic Jammies are still killing it and are at the top of the overall leaderboard with a 20 point lead over the next highest-ranking teams. WTG, jadewarlock!

Ness’ Makeup Mavens and the Neuralyzer Squad had eliminated contestant Matt on their teams. Matt was Ness’ reserve artist so they make no replacements and the Neuralyzer Squad will be swapping Matt out for Chloe.

The way my team has been scoring the last two weeks and with the artists I have left (Rashaad being the only decent one), I think I’ll be giving Farscape Femmes Fatales a run for the Wooden Mask Award. Drats! I had such high hopes for my team early on but they’ve really let me down.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Hey, pikachu, it'll be time to let the orcs, goblins, and death eaters to throw us a party as we sink into oblivion.
    pikachu likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am done doner donest

I've gone from having one in the bottom to having two. At this rate, I'll be in competition for the Wooden Mask Award fairly soon :-)

+ Reply to Thread