+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 6 Pool

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Face Off Season 6 Pool

I wasn't creative enough to pick a cool name or unique members. I just picked the Immunity winner as my leader and the top scorers in the challenge after.
    TripleGemini and inthegarden like this.

I just watched the first episode...wow what a season this is going to be. I couldn't decide who to pick. After weeding out a few, the rest are pretty evenly match on skill level.
    Good Luck Everybody!

Team Name: Blue Team
    Mascot: Woodsprite from Avatar
    Lead Make up: Chloe
    Assistants: George, Graham, Rashaad
    Reserve: Daran

Woodsprite picture
    014-avatar-theredlist.jpg

Tonight's the deadline, right?

Gotta make SURE I get my stuff in!

TONIGHT!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Name: Ness' Makeup Mavens
    Mascot: Lily Munster
    Lead: Chloe
    Assistants: George, Rashaad, Graham
    Reserve: Matt

Complete and TOTAL shots in the dark!

This should be very, VERY interesting!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I wasn't creative enough to pick a cool name or unique members. I just picked the Immunity winner as my leader and the top scorers in the challenge after.
    Actually, you have a rather cute name (if sometimes ironic) and a good idea for a mascot.

And admittedly - I did the same thing on my team, so... at least if there is a wooden mask we will end up winning it together if we're both wrong (or we might actually tie for a win...).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Woops, I messed up on the pool deadline. It should be today before the show airs this evening. I put the deadline as yesterday by mistake. Sorry about that!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Ok, unless I change my mind before tonight's episode (I might try to squeeze in one more viewing of the premiere episode after work), here are my team picks:

Team Name: The Neuralyzer Squad
    Mascot: Worms from Men in Black
    Lead Make up: Daran
    Assistants: Cat, Matt, Rashaad
    Reserve: Chloe

I based my picks mostly on their portfolio work, since I don't remember much from the first episode.

Change:

Assistants:

George out (hand fracture).

Daryn in.

Your change was in under the deadline, ness, so I updated the scoresheet. I'll post the list of teams a little later, plus the scores for last night's episode. I'll be out of the office for a short time so it might be a while before I have scores ready.

BTW, did anyone watch the premiere of Opposite Worlds after Face Off? I was so tired it was hard to stay awake but the show looked intriguing so I watched it and thought it was pretty good! I look forward to the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Your change was in under the deadline, ness, so I updated the scoresheet. I'll post the list of teams a little later, plus the scores for last night's episode. I'll be out of the office for a short time so it might be a while before I have scores ready.

BTW, did anyone watch the premiere of Opposite Worlds after Face Off? I was so tired it was hard to stay awake but the show looked intriguing so I watched it and thought it was pretty good! I look forward to the next episode.
    I did, and have posted a thread on it in the "other reality show" folder (note, has some minor spoilers and is listed as such):

Opposite Worlds on SyFy (Tuesdays 10/9 central and Wednesday) *spoilers*

As far as this show... I'm probably already off on a bad foot - I didn't get to really see the show, but I know I had a bottom look.

And ... I called it, like last year, my backup is already out of play second week into the game.

+ Reply to Thread