1. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 680 points
    2. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 650 points
    3. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 590 points
    4. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 565 points
    5. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 555 points
    6. Blue Team/inthegarden: 545 points
    7. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 450 points
    8. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 405 points

We’re close enough to the end now that I feel I can make some predictions.

1. The Magic Jammies are going to win the pool. It would take a series of extraordinary events for Best Team Ever to overtake them at this point. George would pretty much have to win every Spotlight Challenge from here until the end, plus win the season, and Rashaad would have to quit the show—both of which are highly unlikely.

2. Florimel, who has won or placed in the top three in more pools than anyone on the forum, is going to get her first pool booby prize. Let’s get you fitted for your wooden mask because it’s almost certainly coming your way!

3. Shear Panic will find their missing 142,000 points 2 weeks after the show ends and save them up for next season’s Face Off pool.

4. Tyler will be making creatures for major motion pictures studios following his stint on Face Off.

5. Daran will smack his face when he looks back on a quote he mentioned in his bio on the Face Off website and wish he had kept it in mind during the challenge he was eliminated in:

Daran's favorite quote is: "If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done."
    Oh, the irony, Mr. “I Don’t Do Robots”.

If anyone else has any predictions, feel free to post them and let’s see if they come to pass!

Re: Face Off Season 6 Pool

My predictions:

1. Ve is going to adopt Niko's robot from last night. (I have to admit save the proportions it was a cute robot).

2. The final three will be Rashaad, George and Tyler unless one of them freaks out and quits or George has to drop out because of his back. I think Niko is talented, but he has had the most bottom looks/weakest work this season, so unless he truly knocks it out of the park, he won't be there.

And if George is eliminated this week, I think the pool will be decided, as there is only one other with Rashaad as the lead artist and the one with Tyler is too far behind. If Rashaad however is eliminated, George would have to win the season I think for Johnny to take over.

3. I think it's Rashaad's season given his edit (Anthony had a lot of similarities as did Lauren re: edits), but I think if it's the three I mention above as the finalists, they all are deserving...

But then again, they all overall are deserving because they have had at least one or two that were very good designs.

4. I too think razor backer will find some way to use those 142,000 points.

On a personal note, I'm thinking "Greatest American Hero" is a good thing to use as the avatar. Been top two both seasons so far... but maybe it's too because I recently met the lead actor in the show. (and no, I didn't use the suit to make the predictions... the green guy would've been after me if I did that).
    pikachu and inthegarden like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree about the final three. I don't see Niko being there. Not that he's not a good designer, he's just not in the same league as the other finalists. I hope George's back doesn't take him out of the competition.

I'm not sure who will be the season winner. My money is still on Tyler but as you said Rashaad, George, and Tyler are all deserving so I wouldn't be disappointed if any of them wins.

This has been a great season! Lots of very talented designers and very few weak ones. Most of the time I agree with the judges about who wins for the week and who is eliminated. It's not an easy decision when some weeks there are several outstanding make-ups to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm not sure who will be the season winner. My money is still on Tyler but as you said Rashaad, George, and Tyler are all deserving so I wouldn't be disappointed if any of them wins.
    This leads to another prediction:

I predict that he may win, and it be ironic because the person who has him as their lead artist cannot win the whole pool.

Still think that if that happens you should have a bonus prize or something...

Also of note, the only two teams to not lose a designer are Florimel and Razorbacker when Daran left.

The winner is too close for me to make a prediction.
    I'm glad Rashaad finally won. He is really talented.

razorback took double or nothing with pool picks . I second the bonus prize.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 04-02-2014 at 12:07 PM.

I think I'll add a bonus to future pools so if a pool team chooses the winning contestant/team as their pool leader, they will get extra points and recognition in the final results with the winner of the pool and the winner of the booby prize.

I'll call it the Bronze Pig Award, in honor of razorbacker.

True, that's not exactly razorbacker's situation in this pool because Tyler is not their pool leader but I like the idea of rewarding someone who chooses the winner of the show as their team leader right from the beginning.
    Last edited by pikachu; 04-02-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    inthegarden likes this.

I think it should actually go to the person who is the only one who chooses a person who ends up winning - i.e. if Tyler wins Razorbacker picked the winner correctly.

And Razorbacker... should that happen you will receive my deep respect for doing that. Takes a lot of guts to be the only one to pick someone when others don't... and they win.

Everyone kicking me when I'm down. Oh the humanity!

HA! It's fun regardless & my boy Tyler is the only reason I haven't completely sunk into the pits of despair.

I don't see anyone kicking you while you're down, razorbacker. We're talking about giving you the key to the city and naming an award after you. You should be honored!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Everyone kicking me when I'm down. Oh the humanity!

HA! It's fun regardless & my boy Tyler is the only reason I haven't completely sunk into the pits of despair.
    Actually it's a compliment - I may be the winner of this pool (depending on the next two weeks), but if Tyler wins, you can brag about how I'm really in a way "second place" because YOUR team member won.

(And yes... I'm regretting choosing Daran over Tyler with as many top looks as he had and - more importantly - his better attitude.)
    TripleGemini likes this.

+ Reply to Thread