+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 6 Pool

Re: Face Off Season 6 Pool

Thanks, pikachu :-) And congrats to the leaders!

It's going to be fun watching the results over the next couple of weeks.

Ha Ha, eat my dust you guys! I'm kicking your as.....oh wait, NEVER MIND!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Face Off 6 Pool Results

Episode Recap
    Episode 10: “What a Dahl”
    Won the Foundation Challenge: There wasn’t one
    Won the Spotlight Challenge: Tyler
    Got High Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Graham
    Got Low Scores in the Spotlight Challenge: Niko
    Eliminated: Chloe

Contestant Scores
    Chloe: 0 points
    Daran: 10 points
    George: 10 points
    Graham: 15 points
    Niko: 5 points
    Rashaad: 10 points
    Tyler: 20 points

Weekly Scores:
    1. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 55 points
    2. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 45 points
    3. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 40 points
    4. Blue Team/inthegarden: 35 points
    4. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 35 points
    4. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 35 points
    5. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 30 points
    6. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 25 points

Overall Scores and Rankings:
    1. The Magic Jammies/jadewarlock: 570 points
    2. Best Team Ever/JohnnyK: 555 points
    3. Ness’ Makeup Mavens/ness: 520 points
    4. Boston Cantina/TripleGemini: 505 points
    4. The Neuralyzer Squad/pikachu: 505 points
    5. Blue Team/inthegarden: 475 points
    6. Shear Panic/razorbacker: 395 points
    7. Farscape Femmes Fatales/Florimel: 380 points

This week was a disaster for our pool teams. I was praying fervently that Niko would get eliminated instead of Chloe because no one had Niko on their team, whereas all pool teams but The Magic Jammies included Chloe, and four of them (Blue Team, Farscape Femmes Fatales, Ness’ Makeup Mavens, and Shear Panic) had her as their lead artist. Unfortunately, the fates were against us and Chloe got the axe, rightfully so since her design had “I Give Up” written all over it.

The anticipated battle for first place between The Magic Jammies and Best Team Ever already petered out. The Magic Jammies soared ahead thanks to not having to lose a team member and are in good shape. The only chance Best Team Ever has to get back in the competition is if Graham or Rashaad goes home next. That would level the playing field for them and give them a shot at catching up to The Magic Jammies.

Inthegarden had been in a good place before this week. They hadn’t lost a single pool team member but unfortunately the first member they lost was their most important one—their lead artist, Chloe. They’ll be replacing her with Daran and as of now, no pool teams have a reserve artists left.

Shear Panic doesn’t need to panic yet. Although they lost another member of their team, they’re the only pool team to include Tyler and that kid has been kicking butt on the show! Shear Panic might not win the pool this season but they could end up being the only pool team to include this season’s winner, and that’s something to be proud of.

According to Wikipedia, there are still five episodes ahead and a lot can happen in that time so we’ll have to see what twists and turns await us and who ends up on top of the leaderboard by then.

I'm so disappointed that Chloe went home not because she was my team leader but because I thought she had so much potential to be in the final three. I bet we see her again on an all-star show. Why doesn't Rashaad ever win???
    Could he be the one to win in the end....

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Rashaad was one of my favorites early on but he's been off his game for a few weeks. I don't know if he'll ever get back in this as a serious contender. Right now, it looks like it will come down to Daran, Graham, and Tyler.

Hey I'm almost on top..... if you turn the thing upside down!
    Florimel and inthegarden like this.

Is anyone else planning on watching Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge? It starts next Tuesday, I think, and is hosted by Gigi Edgley of Farscape fame.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Shall I set up a thread here next Tues as I did for Foxy and Co.?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Is anyone else planning on watching Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge? It starts next Tuesday, I think, and is hosted by Gigi Edgley of Farscape fame.
    Yes. I've been looking forward to it since they first started showing the commercials for it.

I just wonder if Foxy & CO. and Jim Henson's Challenge should go in the other reality shows section, or if this forum should be relabeled "Syfy Reality Shows". Otherwise, people might not know those shows are included in the Face Off forum.
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-19-2014 at 08:58 PM.

If the show does well, I think it should have its own thread either here in the main forum or in the Other Reality Shows forum. I put my question here because I hesitate to start a new thread for a shown that's just beginning. Wherever you deem appropriate, Arielflies, as long as we know where to look.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread