+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Re: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't dream scoresheets but in the past when I've played a lot of Spider Solitaire online, I dream of moving cards or numbers in general.
    I dream falling Tetris blocks.
    pikachu likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    That spreadsheet would have looked a lot better if it have given me the other 141,945 points I should have. Lol!
    Sorry, the number was too big to fit on the scoresheet! I had to shorten it to 55.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I know being on top won't last long. I'm going to enjoy it this week.
    Like riding a roller coaster......(my hands are in the air) eeeeeeeeeee!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was able to do two more pool avatars today. I'll get to the rest of them tomorrow or next week. I probably won't get to them tomorrow since I have the Project Runway pool to score and runway pictures to post, plus I have actual work to do. I like to get projects at the office wrapped up on Friday so I can enjoy the weekend without worrying about work.

Enjoy your avatars!

jadewarlock

tbamom
    jadewarlock likes this.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Wow, that is very cool Pikachu I love my avatar - you even included the original symbol as well (and got a better picture of the green guy).

Just - what is the white dot/globe thing? It's cool but I'm a little confused.

Also - I do notice one oddity - sometimes this avatar gets big and then it's small. Is there anything wrong I'm doing?
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 08-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.

The dot is actually a jade bead. I wanted to include it since your forum name is jadewarlock. At my computer at work, it looked more green. It looks light blue on my home computer. The alien is darker on my home computer, too, so maybe I can lighten it up.

I'm not sure why the avatar would be getting big and then small. I have the image hosted on Photobucket so maybe they're having issues. I tried switching to ImageShack recently but I didn't like how they saved the files using random letters and numbers for the file names. Photobucket uses the names I have for the files when I upload them and I like that better.
    jadewarlock likes this.

My avatar is big in certain threads & small in others. But, it's cool big or small.
    jadewarlock likes this.

The dot is actually a jade bead. I wanted to include it since your forum name is jadewarlock. At my computer at work, it looked more green. It looks light blue on my home computer. The alien is darker on my home computer, too, so maybe I can lighten it up.

I'm not sure why the avatar would be getting big and then small. I have the image hosted on Photobucket so maybe they're having issues. I tried switching to ImageShack recently but I didn't like how they saved the files using random letters and numbers for the file names. Photobucket uses the names I have for the files when I upload them and I like that better.
    I think it's now actually doing what it's supposed to do. It looks like it's the right size now.

and I see what you mean on the jade bead which I do think it's really cool. It now looks blue but earlier it looks like a mutton fat Jade bead... it was white.

I definitely really do like it thank you again.

For a couple of hundred extra points, I won't alert your bosses to what you are doing at work....instead of work....

Oh, I do my work, too. Most of the time.

+ Reply to Thread