+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Face Off Season 5 Pool

Jadewarlock: I got your private message with the image you want to use.

For anyone else who wants to know, there's no deadline for asking for an avatar. And in fact, if you get tired of your avatar mid-season, find a different image you want to use (like one of the looks someone on your team created), or whatever, just let me know and I can make you another one.

People at my previous forum used to tease me because I changed avatars just about every day. I've slowed down on switching them out but I do still tend to like to have some variety. So I understand if you want different images to choose from!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    TripleGemini: I can make you a smiling Sulley avatar. That wouldn't be a problem.
    Oh, thank you! :-)

Team Name: nessí Makeup Mavens
    Team Mascot: The Bride of Frankenstein
    Lead Make-Up Artist (Vet): Roy
    Lead Make-Up Artist (Rookie): Laney
    Assistant Make-Up Artist 1: Laura
    Assistant Make-Up Artist 2: Tate
    Assistant Make-Up Artist 3: RJ
    Assistant Make-Up Artist 4: Eric
    Reserve Make-Up Artist 1: Alana
    Reserve Make-Up Artist 2: Scott
    Last edited by ness; 08-20-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm glad you got in on time, ness! The Bride of Frankenstein is a cool movie monster. When I was in elementary school, I had a lunchbox that had movie monsters on it. It had dracula, the mummy, the creature from the black lagoon, and I don't remember what else on it. I think it had Frankenstein's monster and possibly the bride of Frankenstein on it, too. It's too bad I don't still have it but I guess it got thrown out somewhere along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm glad you got in on time, ness! The Bride of Frankenstein is a cool movie monster. When I was in elementary school, I had a lunchbox that had movie monsters on it. It had dracula, the mummy, the creature from the black lagoon, and I don't remember what else on it. I think it had Frankenstein's monster and possibly the bride of Frankenstein on it, too. It's too bad I don't still have it but I guess it got thrown out somewhere along the way.

YOU'RE glad I got in on time?????

Me, TOO, and THANKS!!!!

TBoF was the FIRST thing that hit my mind for my Team Mascot, because I grew up watching all those old, classic b&w monster movies on "Big Movie Shocker" late on Friday nights/early Saturday mornings with my grandpa and cousin! She scared the living daylights out of me, then, and I'm glad I can acknowledge her now by having her as my (first?) Team Mascot!!!!

LOL!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

It doesn't matter so much what happens on the show, I have already won due to the coolest new avatar. So There!!!!

Dang it! Just like that, I lost my lead rookie designer. Frankly, I wasn't thrilled with any of the rookies and had a hard time choosing a lead. It came down to Laney and Sam and I chose Sam because I liked her look in the first Spotlight Challenge the best.

I still have to finalize the scoresheet, test it to make sure it's correct, score the pool, and write up the results so it may be a while before they're posted. I'll post all the teams entered in the pool before then.

I did rather well, but I lost Sam as my backup designer and had two in the losing look (but had two in the winning look so ... there you go).

I think I got 142,000 points this time. I'm pretty sure it was 142,000.

I currently have a jar of dirt and I will soon have an avatar I think.

at least so far I am doing better than I do in the football picks.

+ Reply to Thread