+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3/12 episode - *spoilers*

Re: 3/12 episode - *spoilers*

Wow, Wayne got SO lucky this week! I agree with the judges that he's a very good sculptor, but his time management skills stink. I knew that would be an issue when Michael Westmore cautioned him to leave more time for painting. He must have done a good enough paint job on the model's face that the judges couldn't see that the head piece didn't fit well.

Remember last season when we all thought Rod would be one of the final 3 based on the first few episodes? Anthony seems to be fading that way too. I think he's talented, but he's just missing something lately.

At this point, unless Anthony really steps it up, I feel like Kris is the guy to beat.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Same here. Kris has really stepped up his game the past three weeks, and, as Anthony pointed out...he has been in the bottom looks twice all ready.

From editing showing so much of Eric's home life, I thought he was on the way out. Not so fast.

If Wayne can't turn in a completely finished product next week and Anthony finds some inspiration, maybe they will flip-flop. I hope so, anyway.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Nothing says inspiration though like knowing this is the last challenge before final three so he will probably step it up. He seems to take notes from the judges a lot better than most of the others and take them to heart so that helps out.

I would like to see the best of the best in the final three here, and I just do not see it with Wayne, who has just skirted by. You can't say that Anthony has just been safe - he has either succeeded or failed as strong as the terms imply. His only downside is he has been in the bottom three now three times and been safe. As long as HE isn't the one with the inexcusable note, I think he may pull it out. I think whomever is getting that note is the one gone because at that stage - something like an improperly applied prosthetic or horrid paint job - is indeed inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    From editing showing so much of Eric's home life, I thought he was on the way out. Not so fast.
    I thought the same thing - and with Anthony talking about being tired, I thought he'd end up winning or at least be in the top looks.
    Not this week!

I like the thought that when Anthony wins, he wins big. And when he loses, it's pretty strong at least. Thankfully, someone else has been worse each time. Also, because of his wins, I think the judges have given him the edge, especially this last time. House never won a challenge, did he? Whereas Anthony? 'nuff said.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12