+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2/12 episode - *spoilers*

Re: 2/12 episode - *spoilers*

The whole Jenna "issue" should have never been allowed to go on this long. She, IMO, was responsible for sending one of her other partners home & she also had a far worse piece last week but stuck around anyway. If she hadn't been sent home this week, I fully believe that she would have resigned. She knew she wasn't capable & I think it was hurting her knowing she was responsible in large part for the exits of others.

ITA Jenna was long overdue for her grand exit. She should have been sent home instead of the other redhead, or taken herself out voluntarily. Too delusional and hurtful to team members who had to make up (sorry, bad pun!) for her weak sculpting and slow work speed.

Anywhoo - I really liked most of the creations this week! the obvious one was in the bottom and the right person went home (see my rant above LOL). Alam and Eric's giant wasn't toooo bad if, like Ve said, you didn't look at the feet Just cracked up over Anthony's handling of Autumn. He's been around some kooks before- that's for sure! kudos to him. Hopefully next week is an individual challenge and Autumn's "skills" can shine and she can skedaddle home!

Loved the winning creation and really liked the teamwork shown. It was so nice to see some humor and not one horror/gory makeup! yay!
    Very good week
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Oh, I was thinking about the women left and honestly, I think this is the men's year.
    Who's left? Autumn (yeah, right), Megan (I agree, something negative there and little talent), Alam (good, but green). Anyone I'm missing? I can't see any of these 3 winning - maybe Alam in F4? maybe.

The men are in much better shape - Anthony (for me a no-brainer for F2 at least and most likely the win), and then 3-4 guys who are right behind him and on a good day could conceivably take it.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    Oh, I was thinking about the women left and honestly, I think this is the men's year.
    Who's left? Autumn (yeah, right), Megan (I agree, something negative there and little talent), Alam (good, but green). Anyone I'm missing? I can't see any of these 3 winning - maybe Alam in F4? maybe.

The men are in much better shape - Anthony (for me a no-brainer for F2 at least and most likely the win), and then 3-4 guys who are right behind him and on a good day could conceivably take it.
    Alam - save the ice hero (which she was very lucky there were three worse - she was out if in the bottom that week - no question), has actually been pretty good. I would like to see her in the final four. I don't think she'd win though - it'd be way too fishy otherwise.

It's a guy's year I think - and Anthony should be there unless he starts pulling a Roy.

I seem to be the only person who hated Eric nd Kris's gigantic abomination. I don't get it, it looked so horrible and unfinished. What I love the most about these make-ups is when I get to see the arrtist's face and'or eyes through it, when they can show emotion and movement. That huge mess looked like something someone would buy at some Halloween store. The actor's head poking out was just dumb. The two heads had no movement to them, the "body" of the actor that the giant was holding was so disproportionate with the actor's head that it was painful. I think the judges were just so taken with the size of it that they threw aside all semblance of a good job. Worst decision I've seen them make, seriously.
    Florimel likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I liked theirs and the other one that finished in the top. House's I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12