+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Season (Season 2) begins Jan. 11

New Season (Season 2) begins Jan. 11

Figured I'd post a thread for season 2 because it's going to start soon.

So far, I'm looking at some of the make ups they've done for season 2 through the teasers, and wow, they'd give Conor (or last season's winner) a run for his money).

Some minor spoilers ahead, but since they're in teasers, I'm not going to post in blank spoilers.

Some of these challenges are much more interesting too, such as the water challenge. That one is going to tough because they must make sure it's strong enough to stay together in water. There is also one that is a cross breed animal I think that will be cool.

It'll be interesting to see who wins this time.

Saw last season's again, and still think the right person won; however, it was nice to see all four designs actually were quite good, even if Sam's inexperience compared to the others did show a bit more. They all however were deserving of a win, and it was so much more refreshing to see that than see some of the travesty wins we've seen of recent year.

Re: New Season (Season 2) begins Jan. 11

I can't wait! I really enjoyed last season. I haven't seen the preview yet but my boyfriend saw it and said these people really seem to be on a higher level than last seasons contestants.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

What show are you all talking about? The new thread heading doesn't include it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Face Off. It's a special effects make-up show on the Syfy network.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Oh...thanks...a show I watch. My bad as the forum name is so small I missed it in the stringer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sorry Arielflies - I thought it was clear, but I forgot that here it's everything and the kitchen sink.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this season - it looks like many of the bad makeups are even pretty decent. Admittedly this can be a bit of that distraction and such they like to do on these shows, but still the ones I've seen are really cool and nice.

As long as they don't pull a Meghan and try to get away just dolling up their faces to try and "fool" their parents again, I'll be happy. Even Frank's halfhearted antics were better than that final five nonsense.

+ Reply to Thread