+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 8/25 Finale Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/25 Finale Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I loved this show....The Gypsies deserved to win and I was rooting for them or No limits, I liked both teams moral fiber and team work, Fab 3 did well but did'nt like them as well...I hope this show returns I had tears of joy at many of the finishes....
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

I'm sorry the season is over. Like everyone else here, I was happy with the ending. Both The Gypsies and No Limits were a joy to watch. Congratulations to both teams for a race well run.

Yeah Gypsies!!!! I was thrilled when I saw Fab 3 go outside the city even though the clue said in the heart of the city. No Limits was incredible. I hope Ike didn't suffer permanent damage.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

FORT Fogey

I would love to see another season of this show. The casting was so much better than a lot of other reality shows lately. I would love to see a gypsy and a No limit member team up for Amazing Race. That would be an awesome team.

The Gyspies were just too good. There was no way to beat them. Maybe next season there will be a mix , that way somebody just doesn't DOMINATE it. This finale redemption for the Great Food Truck Race s01 however.

Fab 3 bickering didn't bother me. Well I bicker with my parents a lot so it's not that different. I find it funny that none of Fab3 had a problem with it, but people looking in did.
    Duckyface likes this.

Who is John Galt?

I LOVED that the Gypsies and No Limits came in first and second - and that Fab 3 was third. I would rather it have been the Football Players because Fab 3 gave me a headache with all the complaining and bickering. The Gypsies really had little competition. They were like a well oiled machine with all the parts working in perfect harmony. Now that is TEAMWORK! Of course No Limits were amazing. Erik's blindness didn't seem to hinder him at all and he totally trusted Jeff to look out for him. Jeff was my favorite player of the whole series. He encouraged his team mates to the nth degree and never lost his cool or control. His wife is a very lucky lady to have landed such a wonderful guy. Like the Gypsies, they all got along and never complained to or about their team mates. I think the Football Players also did an admirable job in their team work and would have loved to have had them knock out Fab 3. As for Fab 3 - what a bunch of babies and complainers - especially the brother and sister. They succeeded in reaching third place only because their were smart, wily, and physically fit (and probably had a bit of luck).
    Last edited by aname2; 08-27-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: mistyping

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I would love to see another season of this show. The casting was so much better than a lot of other reality shows lately. I would love to see a gypsy and a No limit member team up for Amazing Race. That would be an awesome team.
    That's a great idea. I'd very much love to see that myself.

Great finale! Happy for the Gypsies. They were so deserving of a first place finish. No Limits...the most inspiring team in the history of reality TV. I'm in awe of all three of those amazing men. Fab 3 proved that nice guys don't always finish last.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I didn't realize this week's episode was going to be the finale. I watched Project Runway Thursday night and caught up on Big Brother and Expedition Impossible today.

I kind of wish the football players had made it to final three instead of the Unfab Bickering Three. However, the football players would have been more of a threat to No Limits so it's just as well the Bickersons made it. I was thrilled they came in dead last. I'd like to think that the production crew had to send someone out to retrieve them, still roaming the streets lost, to inform them that the other teams had finished and direct them to the finish line without completing the last challenge. I just didn't like them by the end of the show.

Overall, I didn't like this show as much as The Amazing Race but it was pretty good. I liked the thing at the end of having the Gypsies raise their flag, That was a neat acknowledgement of their win and a classy way to finish the show. I would definitely watch Expedition Impossible again.

I loved this show and fast very happy with the final two teams. I hope they do another season, but also hope they don't start casting for types.

It was the bickering and the self entitlement and the smirkiness and the crappy attitudes and the fact that they felt the Gypsies were fake that turned people against not so Fab 3.
    Duckyface likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast