+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 8/18 Show Discussion Thread ***spoilers***

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

8/18 Show Discussion Thread ***spoilers***

Thought I'd start one up. Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread until midnight. Thanks!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 8/18 Show Discussion Thread ***spoilers***

Fab 3... specifically AJ, just totally ticked me off tonight... accusing the Gypsies of being friends with No Limits because they think they can beat them. Why did you pick the Footballers and not the Gypsies for YOUR alliance? Just because you think sneaky, AJ, doesn't mean everyone has the same motivations and nasty insides as you do.

Interesting final four and all in the finale next week! I would have liked the team that was eliminated to still be in this but I guess it will be more drama with the teams that are left.

I'm a little concerned that they cut off 'myboyIkes' cast. (Has Jeff called him anything but? ) But doesn't myboyIke need that to protect his ankle from further damage? I'm worried that he's going to mess it up badly in the final leg.
    Duckyface likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Fab 3... specifically AJ, just totally ticked me off tonight... accusing the Gypsies of being friends with No Limits because they think they can beat them. Why did you pick the Footballers and not the Gypsies for YOUR alliance? Just because you think sneaky, AJ, doesn't mean everyone has the same motivations and nasty insides as you do.

I wish Fab 3, especially AJ, would get over themselves. They are "3", when they should be unified as "1", and they are most definitely not "Fab".
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

To the Point

Fab 3 aren't nearly as Fab as AJ thinks! I really wish they were not a part of this finale. I really hope they don't win this thing. I can take any of the others winning. I'd love for it to be No Limits, but Gypsies or Football would be much prefered over Fab 3. So impressed with No Limits. I really hope Ike isn't causing too much more damage by continuing.

FORT Fogey

I cannot believe how much inspiration No Limits has given to me. I was in awe watching Ike sprint to the finish in this episode. These are the types of people that I want to see, and why reality television grabbed my attention. Truly amazing all three of the men on that team.

Fab three has totally no interest to me. They are obviously entitled people as they think they are just owed things. I am sick of those types on my television, and wish they would have went long long ago. Hopefully watching the replay of their adventure on television will humble them, but I doubt it as those types of people just blame and never self reflect.

I was worried about him cutting the cast off too but he will have more flexibility when doing the challenges. I would guess he would probably wrap it in some fashion when doing the final leg and may cause more damage but it won't be as cumbersome as the cast.

Not a big fan of watching Fab 3 but at least they don't focus heavily on them which makes it bearable.

I have been waiting all season for a team to just take off and follow another team instead of figuring out a challenge (even if this was unintentional). If you follow someone you can keep up with there's really no reason to waste any time on that challenge part of this game and never understood why people did.
    nanarama likes this.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Soooooo glad No Limits made the finals. I think all the remaining teams are pretty great except Fab 3. It was so catty when whatshisname complained about the Gypsies cheering on No Limits at the finish. I loved the guy who said, "How can you not cheer for them? They've got a blind guy and one with a "broken" foot on their team." I was actually sad to see the cops go home. Causingchaos, one thing I disagree with you on is that I've seen way too much of Fab 3. The bickering and snide comments make things less enjoyable for me. I missed the first few episodes, but it seems like they're the only team who noticeably bickers. Also, the drama! How can you be yelling at your sister and complaining about her in itm's and then in a later itmget choked up and say how glad you are to be in the finals with your sister?

I would like to see the Gypsies win it all because I think they truely deserve it. (And because I don't think No Limits really has a chance!)

I so wish it was realistic to hope that No Limits will win, but it's not at all likely. Like everyone else here, I've had enough of Fab 3. It would be nice if they came in last.

Regardless of what position No Limits finishes in, they are already winners.

PS: Can someone do us a favor and accidentally kick Fab 3 off a cliff preferably before they cross the finish line. But I'm OK with them going over a cliff after the finale.
    pikachu, GabbyG, spockwhat and 2 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am so PISSED that everybody was sharing answers again! That is not fair and there should be a steep penalty for doing so. How about a 2 hour penalty for anybody sharing - then if you do, you voluntarily screw yourselves, being beaten by ones you wanted to help. The cops figured it out really quickly, therefore they should have deserved get a start on the rest of the obstacles first, while the others racked their brains on over it still. What if they didn't get it quickly? Nobody was there to tell them what it is. These things need to be enforced like a game show, and cheating is not allowed in game shows.

That's why I like the find the object things. Nobody helps there. If they really are they gotta stay behind, true colors come out. They only give out answers when it's easy.
    Last edited by Endit; 08-19-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    spockwhat and Duckyface like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast